PDA

View Full Version : Gem suggestion-

MsTarantism
12-13-13, 08:59 PM
I am a new player and acquired 74 gems from downloading suggested games, and I was wondering what is an item I could purchase that would best use these gems. I am really struggling with energy and cultivation of materials, which I suppose is normal given the threads I've been reading...So what do you guys think I should splurge on? :D

bobbert29
12-13-13, 09:59 PM
Honestly? I'd hold on to it until something really catches your fancy or to help you complete a goal that seems impossible. That's how I picked up two dragons in a week.

m1stery
12-14-13, 02:15 AM
I think you should keep playing all those games until you have 200 gems and then buy one Wizard School. That is going to be best investment of those hard-to-get gems! :D

dizzy7373
12-14-13, 03:26 AM
As you are new you will get a few more of those game downloads, very easy way to get gems.
I will agree that you should save them for the wizard school, without a doubt the most useful building in the game.

shambalaya
12-14-13, 04:23 AM
Yep, wizard school all the way!

sassmastah
12-14-13, 01:41 PM
Do you recommend the Wizard School over the Fortune Teller's Tent? I'm also trying to decide what to spend my new gems on. It's tempting to use them on one of the fruit trees, but I've resisted so far... Any guidance would be appreciated!

Castloninian
12-14-13, 01:47 PM
Definitely wizard school over the fortune teller. Those extra bursts of energy are so much more useful than the odd fortune. And out of the fruit trees the apple one is useful to get the golden apple and therefore Sir Pigglesworth.

sassmastah
12-14-13, 01:56 PM
Awesome - thanks for the input. How often does the Wizard School drop energy?

Castloninian
12-14-13, 02:43 PM
Awesome - thanks for the input. How often does the Wizard School drop energy?

Not entirely sure, is it every 5.5 hours? Then when you upgrade it each level takes off some time, like 20 mins maybe. Mine is level 4 and think I can collect every 4.5 hours or so. The answer is probably somewhere on the forum.

marse66
12-14-13, 03:08 PM
Mine is at level 5 and you can collect 10 energy every 4 hrs and 20 mins

sassmastah
12-14-13, 03:32 PM
That IS pretty sweet. I can see why it's worth saving up for it!

isiskertezc
12-14-13, 07:23 PM
If you don't want to wait and save up, I would recommend the glimmerdust trove, I have two and I no longer worry about running out of glimmerdust. Also red trillium, I use the petals to make red dye for valentine's adventures. Just don't get the Royal Manor, it isn't special. And the trees you can get on adventures. But I agree with the others, Wizard School is a great investment

BriarAvenue
12-14-13, 11:11 PM
Keep and save up. But beware of those gem traps, click to collect or start any job in the shops carefully.
I just wasted 90 on that tree, and again 40 on the inn accidentally.
Oh well, compared to the sweepstake wooha, gem traps now are peanuts.

girufel
12-15-13, 01:53 PM
How do I get gems by downloading or playing other games? The blue book suggests it regularly but never states any reward.

BriarAvenue
12-15-13, 02:09 PM
How do I get gems by downloading or playing other games? The blue book suggests it regularly but never states any reward.
Just hit the button of the quest n it will bring you to the Application to download.
Hit 'free' and then 'install'. Some of the games are quite neat.
They usually prompt you to a higher lvl after you finished the first quest.
Usually is 15 gems to start with, maybe 30 for the next lvl.
Guess the idea is to keep you playing after you get familiar with it,
but I usually delete them after playing. Don't want to spend too much time.

BriarAvenue
12-15-13, 02:11 PM
Forgot to mention, the reward will come after you reach the req'd lvl,
Usually the Baron will pop up. But sometimes it may go wrong, like what I hv with the dots match now.
I am putting a bug query to see what happened.

Castloninian
12-15-13, 11:41 PM
Just hit the button of the quest n it will bring you to the Application to download.
Hit 'free' and then 'install'. Some of the games are quite neat.
They usually prompt you to a higher lvl after you finished the first quest.
Usually is 15 gems to start with, maybe 30 for the next lvl.
Guess the idea is to keep you playing after you get familiar with it,
but I usually delete them after playing. Don't want to spend too much time.

For me it is usually 30 gems to download, then 15 to reach a certain level. Then often you get asked to reach two other levels, so can get 75 gems for playing one game.

CLOVERKAITO
12-16-13, 12:30 AM
Definitely save up 200 gems for wizard school (or two). Very useful.

CoalCountry
12-16-13, 12:36 AM
Do you recommend the Wizard School over the Fortune Teller's Tent? I'm also trying to decide what to spend my new gems on. It's tempting to use them on one of the fruit trees, but I've resisted so far... Any guidance would be appreciated!

I'm on level 30 in my other kingdom, and still haven't acquired the Fortune Teller's Tent. Concerned it will be a huge disappointment. What exactly is the purpose of the tent, and what are the drops from it?

[S8] Elsa
12-16-13, 12:47 PM
Please note that we do not offer rewards or incentives such as XP, Gems, or items for downloading our games.