PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry/Honeypot Issue

NouraMoh
12-13-13, 07:19 PM
Kooky,
I have a problem with my Jelly Maker!
Whenever I collect Honey pots from my Beehive and try to make Blackberry Jelly.. The game restarts and there's no more Honey pots and the Jelly Maker is empty
So I wait for 3 hours and collect Honey pots again, or buy it from the market, but as soon as I try to use my Jelly Maker the game restarts itself and I end up with nothing.

It happened more than 8 times these past couple of days. I got a train to load with stuff so I'm pressed for those Jellys :)

I'm using my iPad 3 and my Farm Story 2 is 1.6.3

kooky panda
12-13-13, 07:50 PM
I just placed some blackberry jelly with no issues, but it will be about an hour before my beehive is ready. I will watch my game when I collect.
In the meantime I will report this over.

kooky panda
12-13-13, 09:27 PM
I collected and got my honeypots and place more jelly with no issues.
Have you tried deleting and redownloading the game?

NouraMoh
12-13-13, 09:44 PM
I thought you'd suggest that so I did. I have another 2 hours to collect again so I'll let you know what happens

Oh btw, it's not only my Jelly Maker. I bought 1 Honey Pot from the market to fill out a delivery. I sent it out and the plane took off and everything then my game restarted and my plane was back on the ground empty and the delivery order was back and I lost my Honey Pot that I bought

I really hope deleting and reinstalling works. Thanks Kooky :)

CuddlyDragon
12-14-13, 12:31 PM
Hi Hi!

I tested this without an issue on my end. I hope reisntalling worked! :)

mrsrobinson89
12-18-13, 07:05 PM
I have been having exact same issue. I'm rather afraid to delete game and reinstall. Will everything be saved?

kooky panda
12-18-13, 07:41 PM
I have been having exact same issue. I'm rather afraid to delete game and reinstall. Will everything be saved?
Your game data is saved on Team Lavas servers.

Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password under the help in the game.