PDA

View Full Version : Match Dots

Snowlotus04
12-13-13, 07:33 PM
Anyone got the game Match Dots on BS to download and play for gems? I thought getting to level 80 was a bit overwhelming already...then to find out there's 500+ levels total x.x

courtf90
12-15-13, 05:26 PM
I got it to download, and I played through level 40 (the first challenge to get gems after the one where you just download the game), but I have not received gems for that challenge (on bakery story or any of the other teamlava games I play) and it has been several days. Is anyone else having problems receiving gems for the match dots challenge? I have tried closing/reopening the apps and restarting my phone. I'm playing on an iPhone 5 with iOS 7. Any help would be much appreciated!

Natasha_07
12-15-13, 05:40 PM
I got it to download, and I played through level 40 (the first challenge to get gems after the one where you just download the game), but I have not received gems for that challenge (on bakery story or any of the other teamlava games I play) and it has been several days. Is anyone else having problems receiving gems for the match dots challenge? I have tried closing/reopening the apps and restarting my phone. I'm playing on an iPhone 5 with iOS 7. Any help would be much appreciated!

You have to open the game (In your case match dots) then visit bakery story to get the reward.

To receive the reward for other TL games offering the gems you do the same. Open match dots then visit each TL game individually (repeat for all games).

xoxjenn
12-15-13, 06:21 PM
I haven't gotten the option to play it, yet. I play on an iPad. But I always play every game it lets me for gems. Lol.

Snowlotus04
12-15-13, 08:56 PM
Level 120 is the last of gems you can get, usually once you open BS or any other TL games, it should say play up to level # and once you reach that level, it should say something like buy a table/serve a recipe or something along those lines, and afterwards you would receive your gems. :)

Azriemw3
12-16-13, 04:11 PM
What is bakery story max level

Snowlotus04
12-16-13, 07:10 PM
What is bakery story max level

Level 99 I believe.

courtf90
12-17-13, 06:14 AM
I received the initial reward, but once I played through level 40 my games aren't recognizing my progress and giving me the next gem rewards (3 gems usually in BS or RS, and 15 gems usually in castle or farm2).

Has anyone else had this problem?

lwcgrad
12-17-13, 06:36 AM
Make sure u have 40 completed levels