PDA

View Full Version : I hate flies!

cupidpokey
12-13-13, 03:45 PM
Why does teamlava have to give us big ugly black flies when we are late taking our food out of the ovens?
That makes me not want to play the game! I hate flies!

78story
12-13-13, 04:00 PM
Lol! I kinda like the flies. It's sort of like being scolded for ignoring your food dish. What I do not like about the flies is that when you first log in, it asks if you want to keep the food for gems then AGAIN it offers you gems to keep the food.

I am extra cautious while dealing with spoiled food. I just put it in storage; that way there is zero chance of falling into a gem trap.

I am so sad to think that I will have a restaurant and bakery filled with flies once the log in feature is restored :(. It was not our fault and TL should void out the flies and give bonus time for goals to those who didn't choose to let our food rot!! :(:(:(

CuteTali
12-13-13, 05:17 PM
I hate those big ugly flies too, makes it hard to even look at the screen.

That's a nice idea, 78story, to just store those appliances.

ElaineCarrel
12-13-13, 07:30 PM
I've recently received flies 4 spoiled food when by my calculation I should've had more time 4 my food. Just the other night/morning I had started a cook at midnight 4 4hrs which meant there would b a total of 8 hrs b4 the flies should appear. (4 cooking and 4 standing time) I knew I'd b up by 6am so I would have plenty of time. Well... The 1st thing I did was check my bakery ovens and I'd had 10 ovens involved and 8 had flies. Would someone care to explain 2 me 2 things plz. 1. Y only 8 ovens were spoiled when all 10 were started at the same time? And 2. What happened 2 the other 2 hours I was due? This was an expensive mess up.
I'm wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem?