PDA

View Full Version : Proposal about "List of friends"

Morenn
01-11-11, 05:38 AM
I would like to make a little proposal if you don't mind. I hope that developers will read it and think about realization.

In the game there are an ability to add friends as neighbors to the list. If I want to give them a gift it tooks a long time because of numerous list of neighbors.

Dear developers, can you add the buttom "mark all" in the neighborhood? A lot of gamers will be grateful.

P.S. English is not my native language.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 12:13 AM
I would like to make a little proposal if you don't mind. I hope that developers will read it and think about realization.

In the game there are an ability to add friends as neighbors to the list. If I want to give them a gift it tooks a long time because of numerous list of neighbors.

Dear developers, can you add the buttom "mark all" in the neighborhood? A lot of gamers will be grateful.

Good idea! I thought of that too.

By the way, your English is great!

Unregistered
01-13-11, 12:19 AM
..even the Native English Talkers make mistakes such as "more then, greater then" as supposed to "than". Most native English speakers lack grammar or mispelled words etc.

Morenn
01-16-11, 11:58 PM
Thank you a lot, guys!
-----------
So, who else like the idea?

Felfortunato
01-18-11, 07:12 AM
Thank you a lot, guys!
-----------
So, who else like the idea?

I do! Great idea!!
ID: Felfortunato
Bakery name: Feli's Delis

Unregistered
01-18-11, 06:59 PM
..even the Native English Talkers make mistakes such as "more then, greater then" as supposed to "than". Most native English speakers lack grammar or mispelled words etc.

As a matter of fact you may wish to start your paragraph with a capital letter. At the same time you should also not have capital letters where they are not needed.

This is what you get for insulting the English, have a nice day.