PDA

View Full Version : Getting disconnected after the attack

skyfricx
12-13-13, 08:25 AM
My internet connection is good.. I attacked three times in a row.. I always get disconnected after i attacked.. After the disconnection.. My assault is uncounted.. I even restarted the apps.. This is so bull.. All i plundered is all gone..

Of course, no action will be done again..

skyfricx
12-13-13, 08:37 AM
This is the fourth time in a row.. What the?? But all the money i spent in skipping and portal troops that i used are all gone.. I just lost millions of coins and stones..and crowns!!

denmom3
12-13-13, 08:37 AM
same here. reloaded game twice. lost troops, gems and 9 crown win. That's 69 crown game glitches have cost me in the past few days. VERY UPSETTING FM

Adjie8
12-13-13, 08:40 AM
I got disconnect message after I won a match with 13 crowns and then after I tried to logon to this game, my crowns, spellstones, and gold which I got from the match gone away.

eeon222
12-13-13, 09:06 AM
its still a broken game, we have lost 3 members completely who have quit the game, and another 4 have stopped playing altogether until things are fixed, i and a few others have just stopped attacking altogether, we still login and hide behind our shields to donate troops to the ones brave enough to continue playing. this morning things have gotten even worse, apparently the new chat patch has caused 2 members not to be able to login at all, we comminucate with them thru facebook to help them contact the help desk here, others are attacking and during the battle being disconnected, thus causeing them to lose the battle altogether, and more are complaining about a chat error communication pop up that seems to occur 3 maybe 4 times an hour and sometimes disconnects them. the new interface is nice in appearance, but uts functionality bad, there is long pauses between the post being written and when it is displayed, and sometimes the chat just seems to stop altogether until we leave the game and re-enter. hopefully things will get better, some of us still hope to play one day!

FrozenTurtle
12-13-13, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the reports! We were experiencing some slow response times this morning, which should now be resolved. We're also continuing to investigate issues where your battle results aren't saved. Sorry!