PDA

View Full Version : Donation issues

ccc5469
12-13-13, 08:15 AM
I haven't had any problems at all for the past two days with update, but this morning when I got on it was fine at first then all the sudden I started getting this message every time I try to donate troops to someone:

Troop donation failed: It seems our servers are down and out right now. Try making the request later.

It also will not let me make donations either. Also, I have won two battles and then the app shut down and when I got back on, all of the troops I had just trained were gone and I did not have any of the loot that I had just won in previous battle. This is also happening to another person in my alliance. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I have deleted and re-downloaded app and that did not help. Please get this straightened out. :(

FrozenTurtle
12-13-13, 01:43 PM
We were experiencing some slow response times in our games earlier, but these should be resolved. Does this issue still occur for you?

ccc5469
12-13-13, 02:25 PM
We were experiencing some slow response times in our games earlier, but these should be resolved. Does this issue still occur for you?

No it is okay now. Thanks ��

jahil
12-13-13, 08:19 PM
Well this what I experienced

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac335/jaggernawtee/image-1.jpg (http://s913.photobucket.com/user/jaggernawtee/media/image-1.jpg.html)

Its Kinda funny message though. Lol.

MeisterLampee
12-14-13, 03:41 AM
LMAO! What a funny message! You donate to much sand! :-D

jahil
12-14-13, 04:17 AM
Nope... I donate too much! Not sand... Lol,

sand
12-15-13, 06:07 PM
I've seen that very same message a few times myself. I've been encouraging allies to renew their requests immediately when I'm the only one donating, or when most of the others online are very low levels.
So I'm guessing this message pops when you try to make multiple donations to the same player in an attempt to fill their portal.

Gutcheck
03-06-14, 06:03 PM
I'm getting Jahil's posted message a lot. So much so, that I am uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it also corrects the frequent internet connection loss and crashes during battles.