PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes after buying from neighbors

mamareader02
12-13-13, 08:00 AM
Every time it buy from my neighbors,fs2 is crashing,taking my product(bought flax 3 times,showed nothing in my stock!)and my coins! And when I check the neighbor shop I bought it at,it's gone( because I bought it,but crash takes my money and product,but neighbor still gets my coins!).please help,it shows the internet connection black screen,but obviously I have internet because I'm able to post this

reneborresen
12-13-13, 08:04 AM
I have the same problem, everytime I go to the market, I get the message, check your internetconnection and is set back a few minutes, so I also lost gems, coins but not goods, only the one i perchased, the one I sold or are on display for selling remains. Extremly irritating. Action NOW,!!!

lisgrn
12-13-13, 09:55 AM
Same problem, 3 times today!!

mamareader02
12-13-13, 09:57 AM
Ok,now it's getting serious,it stole a land deed that I got when plane came back.this needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP,I spend money on this game,I know it's Friday,but it's not the end of the day yet,so could someone please respond soon.

mamareader02
12-13-13, 09:58 AM
Will not be buying any more gems until this matter is fixed,it's obviously on TL server end

mamareader02
12-13-13, 11:46 AM
Please respond,I understand it's annoying,but please let us know what's going on

[S8] Regina
12-13-13, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the reports! There were some slow response times this morning, which should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

bella2384
12-13-13, 03:38 PM
I'm using IOS version 7.0.4
I'm using Iphone 5S
My game version is 2.1.63

My game keeps crashing every 1 to 2 minutes. I'm losing items I'm buying from the newspaper and I keep losing the money from items I've sold. I've already done a hard reset and I've also deleted and reinstalled the game. Is this being worked on?

terr13
12-13-13, 04:54 PM
Does your game completely crash, or does it just get a black screen with the walking chicken? Do you have any screenshots?

mamareader02
12-13-13, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the reports! There were some slow response times this morning, which should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

Thank you! Game seems to be running fine now

decostop
12-13-13, 07:53 PM
The frequent crashes were really annoying, but now that I am losing items I've paid for when it crashes, that's robbery. If you want good reviews FIX IT!!

swetank
12-13-13, 11:51 PM
yesterday I purchased 10 Deeds , 5 Hammers and 7 Paint from a neighbour and i lost the money (4000 approx) but didnt get the item :( what do i do?

Rico_Farms
12-14-13, 02:21 AM
My game crahses constantly, while trying to add to my store, when trying to send goods via the plane, when collecting goods both bought and on my farm. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I sent an email with screenshots and they don't bother to reply. I spend money on this game and want the issues resolved or my money refunded or to be compensated. The game is no longer enjoyable in fact it's frustrating.

ginerp
12-17-13, 11:08 PM
Since I updated to the newest version, the crashing has gotten worse and worse. At this point the game crashes so often that it is virtually unplayable. I am on an iPhone 4S. I have to stop playing, the game is truly barely functional right now.

diverDestiny
12-27-13, 04:06 PM
Since I updated to the newest version, the crashing has gotten worse and worse. At this point the game crashes so often that it is virtually unplayable. I am on an iPhone 4S. I have to stop playing, the game is truly barely functional right now.

Totally agree, and wasting alot of my time.