PDA

View Full Version : Breeding + Evolution Not Working [Fixed!]

HarleyQuinn28
12-12-13, 09:26 PM
Is anyone else having problems getting the breeding to work? I hatched a Life and put another in the nest. The went to breed Fire and Forest again and it pauses for a sec and then resets to saying the nest is ready. I've uninstalled and turned off device. Running current version.

Edit 1:

Thank you for the report! We're currently investigating.

Edit 2:

Your Dragons are no longer shy about Hatching and Evolving! The issue has been fixed. Please restart your app.

cquinn32
12-12-13, 09:29 PM
Yes I also cannot breed! Every time I try to put a new pair in the den I get the processing screen and the old pair reappears.

irishmeagan
12-12-13, 09:39 PM
Me too! Same issue.

chaarlikar
12-12-13, 09:41 PM
I've got the same loop but its with my evolution temple. Everything else is running in real time but there is a loop and the evolution temple is now completing frozen.

amerirish
12-12-13, 09:41 PM
I have a Life Dragon done evolving but when I place it in a habitat, the game 'processes' and returns it to the evolution temple. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice and it still does the same thing. I have also tried to trade it and put a new dragon in the evolution chamber but it keeps going back to the processing mode & putting it back. Please help! Device is an iPhone 5c

Thank You

HarleyQuinn28
12-12-13, 09:43 PM
My evolution is done as well as my nest and that is resetting too. This is frustrating because I'm trying for Snowman and I need to go to bed. I don't want to lose a night of trying.

[S8] Elsa
12-12-13, 09:45 PM

chwkiwi
12-12-13, 09:46 PM
id: chwkiwi
when after spend golds to finish breeding, touch the heart and then the egg is on the nest. Few seconds, game is retreated, the state was back to finish breeding, then touch and let the egg to the nest, then retreated again and cycled again and again. Now i can't let the egg begin hatching, can't breed another combo!
Please help! ask support for help usually take many days! would you favor to compensate my time and gold? TL

granzen4
12-12-13, 09:47 PM
I am having the same problem with love dragon

vervane
12-12-13, 09:50 PM
My dragon on will not evolve. I will click on it the 15 seconds later it goes back into evolution temple and says ready.

I run on iPad

No problems until an hour ago. Everything else on the game seems to be running fine, I have restarted and closed all apps and still incur the same problem.

Amber498
12-12-13, 09:50 PM
I have the same problem, but with the breeding den. I finished breeding (by speeding up), put the egg on the nest, and then processing and the dragons are on the den again. I can't breed anything new, just processing each time I try to breed two new dragons and then the old dragons are on the den, ready to go. The game did take my gold though and doesn't reset what I used to speed up (26 lost gold).

I force closed my app, uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck. I have a ton of purchased gold and can't use it. The game is broken.

vervane
12-12-13, 09:52 PM
Same issue here with evolution temple. About 15 seconds and the temple resets and puts dragon as ready.

bubbies
12-12-13, 09:53 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem, too, and I can't breed another pair because the game goes into "processing" and returns my original dragons to the breeding den. I've done the usual by deleting and reinstalling the app and doing a hard reset on my device. I'm using the iPhone 5, latest iOS, and latest version of DS. Thanks for checking on this!

messacity
12-12-13, 09:54 PM
Same for me ;-(

farmerjoeed
12-12-13, 09:55 PM
Me too. Firestorm tried trading, moving ,but keeps going back to evolution chamber.

kapi_place
12-12-13, 09:57 PM
same here with breeding den. I can put another egg on the nest, but not one that I bred.

yungweezy
12-12-13, 09:59 PM
I'm having the same problem... Very annoying. It's on my iphone 5 though

midnightmeerkat
12-12-13, 10:00 PM
Same for me ;-(

Same here, tried force closing and also moving the den but neither worked :(

JenLovesTheMouse
12-12-13, 10:00 PM
I'm having the same problem :(

chwkiwi
12-12-13, 10:01 PM
Whatever and however, please compensate the golds used for boost breeding! I spent 21golds and meet the problem!
Thank you!
id: chwkiwi

JenLovesTheMouse
12-12-13, 10:05 PM

Thank God, mine is doing the same thing on my iPad but not my iPhone....my life dragon just keeps going back to the breeding den and won't stay in the nest...annoying 😕

Amber498
12-12-13, 10:09 PM
Same problem here with breeding, the dragons just go back to the den after the 'processing' message. Used gold to speed up too. Can't breed new dragons, the game is caught in the processing loop.

Amber498
12-12-13, 10:11 PM
Oops, sorry about the duplicate post, didn't realize this had been moved from the bugs forum.

amerirish
12-12-13, 10:11 PM
I powered off my phone and restarted - still having same problem. Dragon keeps going back to Evolution Temple.

amerirish
12-12-13, 10:14 PM
New problem: I try to plant new crops and that resets too!

creolepraline
12-12-13, 10:15 PM
So I'm not the only one who have their game resetting every time I put my dragon in the nest. I'm trying to breed helios people! This sucks.

creolepraline
12-12-13, 10:15 PM
Thank God, mine is doing the same thing on my iPad but not my iPhone....my life dragon just keeps going back to the breeding den and won't stay in the nest...annoying ��

Kinda the same thing for me too. Ipad not working, but iPod is fine.

Amber498
12-12-13, 10:17 PM
It's Friday 13th, now I understand why this is happening :p
LOL! It's still the 12th in California :D

amerirish
12-12-13, 10:20 PM
I think it's been fixed for me now. I was able to get my dragon out of the chamber & plant new food. Hope it doesn't reset again overnight.

[S8] Elsa
12-12-13, 10:23 PM
Your Dragons are no longer shy about Hatching and Evolving! The issue has been fixed. Please restart your app.

Amber498
12-12-13, 10:27 PM
That was quick, thank you!

HarleyQuinn28
12-12-13, 10:46 PM
Thank you so much for the quick fix!

akkikianna
12-13-13, 06:09 AM
Thank you very much! I'm happy ��

igames4me
12-13-13, 06:10 AM
Wow I was sleeping while this happened

FigmentValley
12-13-13, 06:46 AM
Thank you very much for your prompt response. It is appreciated. :)

ramothsflight
12-13-13, 07:35 AM
It's doing the same thing again. Can't breed or place dragon in nest. Keeps resetting and placing egg back in nest and same dragons back in the breeder. Also did not get daily silver reward and of the other pop-ups showed up either.

jaesha
12-13-13, 07:47 AM

I don't think this is fixed and is much worse now. I tried to place a new dragon into the habitat but received the processing and game unable to connect error at the same time. I closed the app and opened it again. Removed the egg from the nest again and tried to place it in the habitat. Went to visit a neighbor, came back and it's still there, so I decided to sell another egg from it's nest. After that I went to the arctic island where now, like yesterday I cannot remove the dragons from the den. I place the new egg in the hatchery, used food to hatch it and sell it. Since the parent dragons are no longer in the den, I selected a new pair to breed, I planted new food and started crafting more mystic flames. After this I tried to navigate to the other island and I received the error that the game requires a connection and that it's trying to connect, then I see the processing notice warning which reconnects the game, but the original breeding pair is back in the den and the egg that I had previously fed mystic flames and sold is unhatched. I was finally able to get back to the main island where an egg that I had previously sold from a nest is back in the nest.

AzHadz
12-13-13, 08:45 AM
I'm still having issues as well. Whenever I try to breed, it times out and says "Dragon Story is an Online Game" yet other actions seem to be ok (though everything I did within the last few seconds is undone). So it seems the game can't sync with the server maybe?

cquinn32
12-13-13, 09:53 AM
I'm still having issues as well. I've been recieving the pop up about not being connected to the internet and when it finally comes back everything I had done has reset.

[S8] Elsa
12-13-13, 10:53 AM
I don't think this is fixed and is much worse now. I tried to place a new dragon into the habitat but received the processing and game unable to connect error at the same time. I closed the app and opened it again. Removed the egg from the nest again and tried to place it in the habitat. Went to visit a neighbor, came back and it's still there, so I decided to sell another egg from it's nest. After that I went to the arctic island where now, like yesterday I cannot remove the dragons from the den. I place the new egg in the hatchery, used food to hatch it and sell it. Since the parent dragons are no longer in the den, I selected a new pair to breed, I planted new food and started crafting more mystic flames. After this I tried to navigate to the other island and I received the error that the game requires a connection and that it's trying to connect, then I see the processing notice warning which reconnects the game, but the original breeding pair is back in the den and the egg that I had previously fed mystic flames and sold is unhatched. I was finally able to get back to the main island where an egg that I had previously sold from a nest is back in the nest.

When you closed the game, did you complete force close it out? I'm able to breed Dragons without experiencing any sync errors or "Dragon Story is an online game" messages.

chaarlikar
12-13-13, 11:20 AM
Hasn't been fixed my evolution temple is completely frozen

chaarlikar
12-13-13, 11:23 AM
My dragon that was in my evolution temple wouldn't go to habitat at, then at one point it would so I carried on and traded it, which it let me do, then the original dragon that was traded suddenly ended up back in the temple even though it was being traded. Trade complete got my gems but my evolution temple is completely frozen with a dragon that I no longer really have.

[S8] Elsa
12-13-13, 11:47 AM
My dragon that was in my evolution temple wouldn't go to habitat at, then at one point it would so I carried on and traded it, which it let me do, then the original dragon that was traded suddenly ended up back in the temple even though it was being traded. Trade complete got my gems but my evolution temple is completely frozen with a dragon that I no longer really have.

Please check your Evolution Temple now. It should be freed. :)

jaesha
12-13-13, 04:25 PM
When you closed the game, did you complete force close it out? I'm able to breed Dragons without experiencing any sync errors or "Dragon Story is an online game" messages.

The app wasn't actually even running because I had encountered the issue earlier and I'd already run the gamut and closed it. I made a post earlier reporting this issue. Once I made that original post I shut down the game, monitored the thread, saw that you said it was fixed and opened the app to give it a try. I'm careful to close, reboot, etc. before complaining.

Sorry I've been out, so late checking the game and replying back. The app is working fine now on both islands.

Pielcanela76
12-15-13, 07:38 AM
I have a Life Dragon done evolving but when I place it in a habitat, the game 'processes' and returns it to the evolution temple. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice and it still does the same thing. I have also tried to trade it and put a new dragon in the evolution chamber but it keeps going back to the processing mode & putting it back. Please help! Device is an iPhone 5c

Thank You

Same issue happened to me with Dynasty the champion from the last tournament. I evolved him to level 4, but when the time frame for evolution was completed the temple was showing the champion was ready. I could not get him out of the evolution temple, the application says that it was processing the task, but what it does is turning everything back the way it was before. Dynasty goes inside the temple and all the collection and maintenance are undone. This is driving me crazy!