PDA

View Full Version : Matching Madatory Quest Purchases Please!

sonyalch
12-12-13, 06:39 PM
If we have to purchase tables, chairs, wallpaper, floors, etc to complete quests, could we at least get items that match or compliment each other? The Chistmas wallpaper, chairs, tables, and floors look like [] together! This has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time. Same thing with Restaurant Story.

ElaineCarrel
12-29-13, 07:02 PM
O I have 2.disagree w u. I love the mismatched items, it's what gives the bakeries or restaurants their personality/uniquess . I love seeing how my NBRS mix and match the various items and if uve been around long enough then eventually ull find stuff that sorta go together.
For example I've seem a bunch of my NBRS who've used the acorn tiles w the wreath chairs and they look neat 2gether. Nobody said we were decorating 4 the front of some design magazine anyways.
I personally have a very "boring" bakery/restaurant up 2 now cuz I was concentrating on saving gems/coins 4 expanding, however w the new year it's gonna chg since I've hit max expansion 4 both places. So watch out here I come.
But it's everyone's taste that makes their place unique.

sonyalch
03-13-14, 02:57 PM
Wow! Edited. Mmmmkay? I'm sure I didn't use profanity. Your editing makes it look as though I did. That's terrible!

TinksThots
03-26-14, 06:41 PM
Wow! Edited. Mmmmkay? I'm sure I didn't use profanity. Your editing makes it look as though I did. That's terrible!
Rule of thumb on this board: If a kindergartener would get scolded for it, so will you. =P Maguar doesn't write the rules, but she has to enforce them, she's cool anyway though. ;-)

I've run into the same frustration with a lot of the stuff goals force you to buy (I rarely decorate with any of it anyway, and sell most of it), but a perfect example lately - those ice cream tables. They weren't a goal thing, but the cupcake chairs complement them so much better than the cones they came with. Those things were monstrous. :-/

myndisue
03-30-14, 05:36 PM
Don't feel bad. You can't even type some recipe names without being "inappropriate"! Lol