PDA

View Full Version : Food spoiling b4 it should be

ElaineCarrel
12-12-13, 06:25 PM
The rule of thumb has always been if ur cooking something 4 5hrs then it'll cook 4 5hrs and ur able 2 leave it sit 4 5hrs b4 it'll spoil. Well 2day much 2 my surprise when I went 2 serve it while having still 3 hrs in this time window 10 of the 11ovens which all had the same item cooking had spoiled. What was really funny was the fact I had started all of them at the same time and it was the 1st oven that spoiled. This was a very expensive game error of TL's. If this should happen again what should I do? I've been playing these games 4 18 months and have never had this happen b4. This was also part of a cook 4 the newest challenge so when I woke up I had hoped 2 b able to move on 2 the next step but ended up having 2 wait another 5 hrs. (Argh!!!!!)
I would appreciate any and all suggestions)
Thanks

ElaineCarrel
12-13-13, 07:43 PM
I had it happen again this AM but this time what happened was ovens that I did not setup to cook overnight cooked. I just remembered that this took place in RS (but heck most of us play both of them) . The items that cooked were turduckens which only have a 2hr cook so I know better then 2 cook them overnight, but there they we're SPOILED w big ugly FLIES.
Can somebody HELP!

nmishii
12-13-13, 08:15 PM
Are the turduckens the last recipes you served before you started cooking the recipe before bed? If so, your data didn't get to the servers before you shut down and the last thing the servers knew was that turduckens were in the oven.

your data connection may have been weak, the TL servers may have had issues, and/or you shutdown your game really quick before the data could get to the servers.

if you go into your newsfeed and it is updated (or you visit a neighbor as the mods recommend) then you data got to the server and you are good.