PDA

View Full Version : Can't purchase Victorian Set

ioneskye
12-12-13, 05:27 PM
Every time I click to purchase the Victorian Set, it just goes back to the normal screen. Nothing happens, no confirmation, no items received. Every other try, it'll ask me for my iTunes password, I enter it, then nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm assuming the cost for the Victorian Set is only $6.99 (until the special runs out in about 40 minutes)?

Edit: Wanted to add that the app I'm playing is Farm Story 2: Halloween

[S8] Regina
12-12-13, 05:43 PM
The Halloween version of this app is no longer available in the App Store, I suggest using the original version (and update the app) to try to purchase the Package.

Please also email support@teamlava.com if you are unable to purchase this Package. Thanks!

ilovechocolate808
12-12-13, 05:47 PM
Having the same trouble. Will put in my ios itunes password and it just goes back to normal screen. Something is probably wrong with the button. I cant even see the price. Thats what made me hesitate in buying it. Someone had posted a thread the cost was 6.99 pounds though so a little more in us $ im guessing. Thought it would be worth it. Well lets see if someone from TL responds. Also on farm story 2 halloween.