PDA

View Full Version : I would like this game..

pikapom83
12-12-13, 05:26 PM
I would love to play this game, but it isn't on the app store for Amazon.com could ya work with them to get it up, all the others like Bakery, Dragon, ect are on there, why isn't this one and also a few others, I'd love to play them..

I only have a kindle fire HD, and my son has the normal Kindle Fire which I really need to get the accounts on both swapped..

igames4me
12-12-13, 05:36 PM
It's not on iOS either since it got discontinued

pikapom83
12-13-13, 08:09 AM
what does iOS mean any ways? does it mean a device with a camera? cause my Kindle Fire HD has one.. but I still wanna play this game along with a few others that don't show up. I've noticed that even though they have a form, they don't reply themselves to comments.

igames4me
12-13-13, 08:18 AM
what does iOS mean any ways? does it mean a device with a camera? cause my Kindle Fire HD has one.. but I still wanna play this game along with a few others that don't show up. I've noticed that even though they have a form, they don't reply themselves to comments.

ios is and apple device: ipad, iphone, ipod

pikafan12
12-16-13, 04:57 AM
this is (pikapom83) under my normal name..

any ways but a lot of people don't have apple devices, a lot other people have kindle like me or others.. and that is why they need to put this game on the kindle! I'd really want to play it

GalaxyBunny
01-19-14, 08:23 PM
I would like to play "Monster Story" too. I have an ipad. I wish they'll work on it and it'll come out for other devices. Not just for small phones. But for IOS too. I love playing "Dragon Story" but I also wanted to play "Monster Story".

igames4me
01-19-14, 09:16 PM
I would like to play "Monster Story" too. I have an ipad. I wish they'll work on it and it'll come out for other devices. Not just for small phones. But for IOS too. I love playing "Dragon Story" but I also wanted to play "Monster Story".

Monster story was available for iPad but it got discontinued
So I don't think it will ever come back to ios

GalaxyBunny
01-22-14, 06:38 PM
Monster story was available for iPad but it got discontinued
So I don't think it will ever come back to ios

Yeah. That is a bummer.

asyran2012
02-01-14, 09:54 PM

I know right! TL is just paying too much attention to Dragon Story and now it's losing the players since the game is now like an Arena with unbeatable enemies! (If you know what I mean :p)
Bring Monster Story back!

dala12
04-03-14, 06:06 AM
There is now 'land of legends' it has the background of dragon story but the monsters of monster story. But is is not working normal.....I have to breed but is can not buy a breeding den ( because it is not showing one, so I can not buy it).

kooky panda
04-03-14, 10:45 AM
There is now 'land of legends' it has the background of dragon story but the monsters of monster story. But is is not working normal.....I have to breed but is can not buy a breeding den ( because it is not showing one, so I can not buy it).
See this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67198-Land-of-Legends

I am sorry but Monster Story has been retired for IOS players.