PDA

View Full Version : Free germs

Ausra1991
12-12-13, 11:23 AM
There was an offer for me that I can earn free germs by trying new apps, I donloaded few apps and didnt get any free germs. My ID: Ausra1991

FrozenTurtle
12-12-13, 01:02 PM
I do see you've received some Gems recently. If you are still missing any, please email support@teamlava.com so we can take a look. Thanks!

rutgerberit
12-13-13, 11:58 AM
I've had the same problem. I tried 3 different apps, downloaded, installed and opened them and got messages each time that I had earned 2 gems. When I opened the game, however, there where no gems added. When I open the "Getjar" app, it says I have gems to redeem, but for Bakery Story! I haven't tried to get any gems through Bakery Story, as I don't really need any gems there, so I don't know why it shows like that. Either way, I tried clicking on "Redeem" but it just says "Bakery Story has stopped", and the redeem ticket is still there. It's a bit annoying.

I'm on Android 4.1.2 and I use game version 1.0.6.3.

*Update: I just opened "Restaurant Story" and got a message along the line "Your gems have been redeemed!" and there are no longer anything to try and redeem in Getjar. I don't think I actually got any gems in Restaurant Story either, though, and no, I haven't tried getting any gems through that game either.

chaznco
12-27-13, 03:16 PM
Having the same issue except when I opened up fashion story it said I have free gems. I never tried free gem apps in fashion story nor do I need them. I tried exiting out and reopening petshop story several times after being notified that I did recieve free gems for petshop story but still no gems.