PDA

View Full Version : Good Job

goddessnikole
12-12-13, 09:44 AM
Thank you FM for implementing the new user interface. It is very clean and user friendly. Thumbs up for a GOOD update :-).

penqueen2
12-12-13, 10:27 AM
Thank you FM for implementing the new user interface. It is very clean and user friendly. Thumbs up for a GOOD update :-).
I like it to!

MeisterLampee
12-12-13, 11:27 AM
Jup! Good job! Very smooth and slim!

jahil
12-12-13, 06:21 PM
Hope we get the online indicator soon....

sand
12-13-13, 02:15 PM
Can you please describe this new interface? What can you do now that you couldn't do before? What new features have been introduced?
Also, what about the buggy stuff? I see players complaining about chat lag, connectivity issues etc all seemingly connected to this new chat feature.

goddessnikole
12-13-13, 05:29 PM
There seems to be a separate window to show who sent you what troops rather than spamming the chat window with so and so requested troops. You can also see who is a constant contributor because it doesn't get erased from active alliances conversations. The new design (UI) is clean. The chat window is neat and everything is located in one central place. As far as lag issues yes, there still remains chat lag yet I would assume that has more to do with the servers and their capacity to manage traffic then it does the design of the UI. I like the new UI because it appears FM was listening and actually implemented some of the changes their customers requested. The only way for them to fix the lag is to fix the underlining issue with their servers.

jackansi
12-15-13, 09:26 AM
Except when you tap the little green thing to visit or invite, and the chat scrolls, the drop down doesn't follow the person you wanted... How could any developer worth their salt miss that!?

crusader7
12-18-13, 12:28 PM
Except when you tap the little green thing to visit or invite, and the chat scrolls, the drop down doesn't follow the person you wanted... How could any developer worth their salt miss that!?

to add to that, the following thing is also half baked: go to ally chat, then troops 2nd tab to check what troops you received, then back to chat... surprise: you're now in global chat

goddessnikole
12-18-13, 09:40 PM
to add to that, the following thing is also half baked: go to ally chat, then troops 2nd tab to check what troops you received, then back to chat... surprise: you're now in global chat
I've actually not had that problem. This is probably the first update I've had that's worked the way fm intended for me at least. As far as the green invite button, that plays back to underlining issues that FM fail to address