PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation Button

Backf1ipper
12-12-13, 08:24 AM
Can we get this community's view on a confirmation button before spending gold in the market/speeding/etc?

How many people would like to see a confirmation button before their gold is gone for good? Could we get a thumbs up or down vote for this?

Thanks!

carlosprie
12-12-13, 08:41 AM
Thats right!, I have just spent 600 in snowman and I didnt intend it. In my other account I spent 100 buying food I didnt want, and then 40 speeding up a breeding, and I got the battery out very quickly trying not to get syncronized, and when I put it again into the mobile and looked if it had worked, I had lost 60. :(

belbar22
12-12-13, 08:48 AM
It will never happen. We have been asking for ever. But it is not in TLs interests to have a confirmation button, because they want you to buy more gold when you accidentally spend it. I have lost about 60o gold in traps since I started playing. It is very annoying.

belbar22
12-12-13, 08:48 AM
It will never happen. We have been asking for ever. But it is not in TLs interests to have a confirmation button, because they want you to buy more gold when you accidentally spend it. I have lost about 60o gold in traps since I started playing. It is very annoying.

That is meant to say 600 gold

asyran2012
12-12-13, 09:13 AM
That is meant to say 600 gold

You should be able to edit/delete your posts :p

To clarify this.... Before the Nightmares happen... There WERE confirmation! Now they just want us to be trapped in their magic so we lose them xD

belbar22
12-12-13, 10:15 AM
You should be able to edit/delete your posts :p

To clarify this.... Before the Nightmares happen... There WERE confirmation! Now they just want us to be trapped in their magic so we lose them xD

You are so right. I am always miss typing.

I don't remember ever having confirmation buttons and I have been playing for almost 2 years!!! :)

kooky panda
12-12-13, 11:08 AM
Can we get this community's view on a confirmation button before spending gold in the market/speeding/etc?

How many people would like to see a confirmation button before their gold is gone for good? Could we get a thumbs up or down vote for this?

Thanks!
You can add your feedback to the current thread.
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons&highlight=limited+dragons)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39741-New-Gold-Confirmation&p=380853&viewfull=1#post380853