PDA

View Full Version : Old version of bakery story for apple

sweetsandmagic
12-12-13, 06:55 AM
Hi, i was wondering if there is any chance to get the BS christmas edition 2012 for apple users. In this forum i red that if you download the old version christmas edition can use the christmas stuff of last year. Now, is possible download that version for android sistem, but what about apple? Thanks

zaaracake
12-12-13, 10:07 AM
Yes, please! I keep looking at the holiday tree and giant candy canes....oh and the recipes! Pleeeeeeeease TL, hear us on this too!

nky1111
12-12-13, 11:24 AM
check TL blog if such edition has ever existed..

29vanilla
01-15-14, 03:59 PM
I am also looking for that version to download for iOS. Please help:) thanks!

ElaineCarrel
01-15-14, 04:09 PM
The old Christmas and Halloween versions r not supported anymore. So it's not possible 2 play them. I know BUMMER.it's got 2 do w iOS 7.

goofy42
01-16-14, 01:23 PM
That's odd...my ipod is version 6.5 (or whatever is before iOS 7). I have all the old versions of the games installed. I just never deleted them. However, when I try to open last year's Christmas version (or Valentine's version), the message pops up that those versions of the game are not supported anymore. I used to be able to get those recipes that I can't get now, so how come I can't open those old versions? Funny thing, though... I can open the old Halloween version of the game.

bobbyrae
01-16-14, 01:43 PM
That's odd...my ipod is version 6.5 (or whatever is before iOS 7). I have all the old versions of the games installed. I just never deleted them. However, when I try to open last year's Christmas version (or Valentine's version), the message pops up that those versions of the game are not supported anymore. I used to be able to get those recipes that I can't get now, so how come I can't open those old versions? Funny thing, though... I can open the old Halloween version of the game.

There was a notice on the forums about this. The versions are no longer supported by TL and so are not available for downloads anymore. I had those versions on my ipad as well and was able to go into them and purchase things from the older versions. Alas, no more.

There were certain advantageous (to players, of course) features available on those older versions which are no longer available in the newer versions.

goofy42
01-17-14, 11:43 AM
There was a notice on the forums about this. The versions are no longer supported by TL and so are not available for downloads anymore. I had those versions on my ipad as well and was able to go into them and purchase things from the older versions. Alas, no more.

There were certain advantageous (to players, of course) features available on those older versions which are no longer available in the newer versions.

Thanks for the info...I guess I thought that, since someone posted that it was an iOS 7 problem, I would be able to open the older versions of the game. My device is not updated to iOS 7. Ah, well...