PDA

View Full Version : Selling stoves

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:00 PM
If I sell a stove would I be able to buy another item such as a grill or oven? Or do I just lose that item til the next rank to purchase new ovens? Can anyone let me know. Thanks

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:46 PM
If I sell a stove would I be able to buy another item such as a grill or oven? Or do I just lose that item til the next rank to purchase new ovens? Can anyone let me know. Thanks

DONT SELL!!! You can just store your appliance. You can have any mix of appliances that your level allows. I can have 11 appliances, and I have 11 stoves, 11 ovens, and 11 grills, but I can only have 11 appliances on the floor at one time. I just mix them up so that I can cook whatever I feel like. Make sure that you are not cooking anything on the appliance that you are going to store, as you will lose the food that you are cooking.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:46 AM
DONT SELL!!! You can just store your appliance. You can have any mix of appliances that your level allows. I can have 11 appliances, and I have 11 stoves, 11 ovens, and 11 grills, but I can only have 11 appliances on the floor at one time. I just mix them up so that I can cook whatever I feel like. Make sure that you are not cooking anything on the appliance that you are going to store, as you will lose the food that you are cooking.

I agree, DON'T SELLLLL
(screams it)

Unregistered
01-17-11, 06:01 PM
I don't know how you store a stove. Can anyone help?

Unregistered
01-17-11, 08:54 PM
I don't know how you store a stove. Can anyone help?

Tap on Design, then tap on the appliance that you wish to store, and this will bring up 3 icons on the right, and the middle one is "store"... tap on that.