PDA

View Full Version : Difference between iOS and Android

loevet99
12-11-13, 11:52 PM
I have been playing FS for a couple of months now, I played on iOS and now on Android. It seems to me that there's only one edition for iOS but several editions for Android (Fall Harvest, Thanksgiving, Father's Day....). Does anybody know why ther's a difference? Talking about Android: What's the best edition to play with most of crops and other stuff? :confused:

bbieprnc
12-12-13, 06:04 AM
It really doesn't matter, all have the same crop, honestly - I'm playing the regular Farm story and have all the crops that were released in Fall Harvest, Thanksgiving and Father's day version. My only guess is that when the seasonal crop will be removed - if it will be removed, only the particular release will keep that particular crop forever. Not sure I explained it clearly, but whatever crop, decoration etc was released in Fall Harvest, will stay in that release but rest will be removed.

loevet99
12-12-13, 08:24 AM
Hm but I started with the regular game and e.g. never had chicken croop. To be honest I started playing on my iPhone because there I could play with chicken crop until a neighbor told me to download "Fall Harvest". I am confused :confused:

bbieprnc
12-12-13, 02:10 PM
Hm but I started with the regular game and e.g. never had chicken croop. To be honest I started playing on my iPhone because there I could play with chicken crop until a neighbor told me to download "Fall Harvest". I am confused :confused:

Chicken crop? I've never seen chicken crop - I think I'm confused. Or are you talking about Chicken Coops - that are under decorations and buildings?

loevet99
12-15-13, 10:21 AM
Chicken crop? I've never seen chicken crop - I think I'm confused. Or are you talking about Chicken Coops - that are under decorations and buildings?

I'm sorry - "Coops" of course. Yes they are - but still not when I play standard....

bbieprnc
12-15-13, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry - "Coops" of course. Yes they are - but still not when I play standard....

Strange, because I have Android and play the original version and have them.

creolepraline
12-16-13, 12:07 PM
They have all the different versions on android so I can get free gold from downloading. Otherwise they're the same.

loevet99
12-17-13, 09:37 PM
How bout Thankful Trees? I won't find them on the standard version.....

creolepraline
12-18-13, 04:56 AM
How bout Thankful Trees? I won't find them on the standard version.....

Have you checked to see if there was a special version of farm for last month? I think there was. Can't remember.

bbieprnc
12-18-13, 06:55 AM
Have you checked to see if there was a special version of farm for last month? I think there was. Can't remember.

Once again I do have them in the regular version, but the Thanksgiving update had them.