PDA

View Full Version : 60% off sale

Vllygirl
12-11-13, 08:09 PM
I have tried several time to purchase this offer. I get as far as logging in using my iTunes password and that's as far as it goes...the purchase goes no further. I am using an iPad 3. Version 7.0.4.

I have shut the game. Down and restarted the game. I have shut the iPad down and restarted...to no avail.
Any suggestions?

Azriemw3
12-11-13, 08:37 PM
Uninstall the apps restart your device and install it again..........or.........clear data and force close

kooky panda
12-12-13, 05:47 AM
What happens after you log into iTunes? Are you getting an error message? Game crashes? processing screen?

Vllygirl
12-12-13, 08:14 AM
What happens after you log into iTunes? Are you getting an error message? Game crashes? processing screen?
It never takes me to the screen to verify purchase. I should also add that I am still playing the Halloween version of the game.

[S8] Regina
12-12-13, 02:49 PM
It never takes me to the screen to verify purchase. I should also add that I am still playing the Halloween version of the game.

The Halloween version of this app is no longer available in the App Store. I suggest using the updated, original version of Farm Story 2 and attempt to purchase the Package again. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions! :)