PDA

View Full Version : Black Knight question....

tornrawks
12-11-13, 03:24 PM
Sorry if I missed the answer to this in my reading but I did not see the answer myself.

I have earned already the first 99 midnight maces, and a few since. I can't find when this "event" ends and am wondering if it is worth trying to get 94 more for a second dragon or just focus on healing all my dragons from the last tourney?

I'd love to have two of these but don't want a long list of dragons needing healed and another tourney pop-up on me.

Thanks!

ashanthya
12-11-13, 03:50 PM
You need to go to the Spell Shop. Scroll down until you reach the dragon. It should say 'Craft' in green. Press it and it should start making your new dragon. :)

FigmentValley
12-11-13, 04:26 PM
With two hour healing, it is, for the most part, a waste of space to have two of the same type for fighting. It is very expensive - time and food wise - to take a black knight epic. That said, having a second could be a very valuable and smart thing to do if you wish to potentially have another large black gem you can use to craft another rare black-type dragon. I am trying for a second black knight for this purpose - I am 5 small black gems away from a jade dragon. A large black gem from trading a black knight would be great!

I have no idea when the offer for the black knight will end, but if TL holds true to form, we will have another tournament next Tuesday - with a new craftable dragon's parts. (Christmas themed perhaps?). This would mean the black maces would cease to be available after Monday or so.....

Good luck if you decide to go for it! I figure worst case scenario, it just gives me more information on the battles for the next tournament!

tornrawks
12-11-13, 04:51 PM
You need to go to the Spell Shop. Scroll down until you reach the dragon. It should say 'Craft' in green. Press it and it should start making your new dragon. :)

Already crafting - just trying to figure out if I have time to earn enough more Midnight Maces to get another one.

I'm already up to 7 on the second go-around. So assuming I can get between 5-10/day ...

My question was how much time until TL changes and midnight maces won't be given anymore?

DragonMaster128z
12-11-13, 05:12 PM
Already crafting - just trying to figure out if I have time to earn enough more Midnight Maces to get another one.

I'm already up to 7 on the second go-around. So assuming I can get between 5-10/day ...

My question was how much time until TL changes and midnight maces won't be given anymore?

TL is unpredictable, so no telling when they will change Midnight maces.. They may change it to something else xmas related.

JustKay
12-12-13, 04:00 AM
I think you can bet on it being available for the rest of this week. I'm at 76 maces so I think I have a shot at getting a second one. I don't have any dragons to heal from the last tourney, so I would say if you have a lot of dragons needing healing then focus on that first. You don't want to go into the next tourney with a decimated army. That said it's safe to start a tourney with 5 or so exhausted drgons as the first few rounds are pretty easy so you'll have that time to heal.