PDA

View Full Version : "Reach level _ in some game" goals

NoWayCupcake
12-11-13, 02:16 PM
What's the reward for all these annoying goals like "reach level 9 in dragon story" ? I don't want to waste my time unless its like 6 gems lol

Natasha_07
12-11-13, 02:20 PM
What's the reward for all these annoying goals like "reach level 9 in dragon story" ? I don't want to waste my time unless its like 6 gems lol

I think it's 6 gems to install and 3 gems to reach a certain level like 3 times... lol
That's like 15 gems for the whole thing, but once you've reached the higher level it's only 6 gems for installing some seasonal one.

(My experience)

nmishii
12-11-13, 02:21 PM
3 gems for each goal. They usually have 3 "reach level" goals after the 6 gem download goal (I'm on Android), so you can get 15 gems total. The first 2 are pretty quick, but the last one usually takes me awhile.

igames4me
12-11-13, 02:21 PM
Yes Natasha is correct
Hey they add up

rosym47
12-11-13, 03:25 PM
If you play more than one game very often you do the one goal to gem gems in all the games. I am nearly complete on one of these goals and it will give me 12 gems in Bakery Story, 12 gems in total in Home Design story and a massive total of 60 gems in Castle Story. All for getting to a certain level in one game.
If you don't want to play the game just install it, open it and you get the first gems anyway.

DWardell
12-30-13, 10:29 AM
I wish it would like give us an option to continue playing for more gems. I have been playing all the goal games to get gems, and then delete them after there are no new goals for it. However, I have gotten sucked into Jewel Mania, and almost reached the last goal for BS. This is a game I might keep playing.