PDA

View Full Version : lost sheep

catlady71
12-11-13, 01:57 PM
sometimes one of the animals disappear and then comes back, but this time I'm pretty sure I suddenly have only 3 sheeps
I want my dear sheep back!

this game is sooo bugged is really stressing me out
crashes all the time, loses progress... why can't TL just make this a nice, fine working game like CS?

mamareader02
12-11-13, 02:00 PM
When that happens to me,I completely close and re open app,my animals are back,it's usually my dogs that run away

catlady71
12-11-13, 02:11 PM
thanks, mamareader02! now my sheep is back :)

mamareader02
12-11-13, 02:40 PM
No prob,I bout had a heart attack the first time my doggy ran away(kooky lured it to her farm).when in doubt,always first try to completely close app and re open,fixes many bugs,annoying,but quick solution

Jnny2good
12-31-13, 07:50 AM
It seems to me that the animals disappear when someone visits my farm and taps on the buildings. See if you notice the same thing.

Carbuck
12-31-13, 01:20 PM
sometimes one of the animals disappear and then comes back, but this time I'm pretty sure I suddenly have only 3 sheeps
I want my dear sheep back!

this game is sooo bugged is really stressing me out
crashes all the time, loses progress... why can't TL just make this a nice, fine working game like CS?

You are not alone. The same thing just happened to me. I was just about to collect the wool when I noticed one of my sheep was missing. I sent am email to support. I hope they get it corrected soon.

Carbuck
12-31-13, 01:30 PM
When that happens to me,I completely close and re open app,my animals are back,it's usually my dogs that run away

I just tried what you suggests and it worked. Thanks a lot! I panicked when I saw my sheep was missing. Now it's back.

Thanks for your post.