PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Items-- worth making a list?

MsBrookeNicole
12-11-13, 11:29 AM
Since it's my first time buying seasonal stuff, I have a question.

I've noticed a few threads about holiday/seasonal items disappearing. Things seem to be resolved by going to customer service.

Do you guys keep a list of your seasonal (or even just high gem) purchases for that reason? I'm just wondering if that seems to happen often and if it's a good idea or if I'm being a little to obsessive by thinking about jotting things down.

goofy42
12-11-13, 11:52 AM
I have missing items on BS and RS. I have not received a satisfactory reply from TL. How do you get results from customer service? I have simply written emails to TL. Is there a specific 'customer service' address? Thanks.

Mochamomx2
12-11-13, 12:38 PM
I took snapshots of my store with everything in it.. seemed the easiest thing to do. I have yet to hear from support concerning ANY issues I have had in these games so if there is another "customer service" option, I would love that info as well.

AuntyRose32
12-11-13, 12:50 PM
I don't keep a list on any of the TL games I play. I have a good idea in my head of what I have and that is good enough for me. I've never had anything disappear from my storage, seasonal content or otherwise. The only problem I ever had was with Home Design Story, last year the Halloween or Christmas items, I can't remember which, did not show up when I went back to using the regular version of the game. It happened to a lot of people. TL were told about it on the forums, it took them awhile to rectify the problem...weeks if I remember correctly but they sorted it out in the end and I got all my decor back, wasn't missing anything.
So I guess to each their own, keep a list if it makes you feel better. That way there is no confusion if there is a problem but in my experience it's not a necessity.

goofy42
12-11-13, 04:00 PM
I never kept any lists of what I bought. However, I do remember what I have put into storage (and what is now missing). I have a taken some screen shots, though. Be that as it may, I don't think any of that even matters. According to TL, they should have a record of what we've purchased, so I still have no idea why they simply cannot replace my missing items. I have written to them, First, I got a completely irrelevant reply (regarding missingThanksgiving tables in BS.) Secondly, I wrote to them about the missing North Pole HQ (in RS), and still have not received a reply. I know I had that because it was a goal 'reward', which I stored.

xoxjenn
12-11-13, 04:46 PM
I never thought of keeping a list, but I do feel like I am missing some Christmas items from last year. Now I am off to make a list, even if TL won't do anything about it I still want to know for myself.