PDA

View Full Version : Gems with coins

Unregistered
01-10-11, 07:59 PM
So I was very close to completing mastery level 2 in mac n'cheese, I had used all my stoves though, so I managed one of the mac n'cheeses and cancelled it and started another. I then reached level 2 and got a gem! I know this cost me coins but, in my mind it was worth it. So there is sort of a way to get gems with coins.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:59 PM
So I was very close to completing mastery level 2 in mac n'cheese, I had used all my stoves though, so I managed one of the mac n'cheeses and cancelled it and started another. I then reached level 2 and got a gem! I know this cost me coins but, in my mind it was worth it. So there is sort of a way to get gems with coins.

Ummmm, no. You just wasted your coins. You still would have got the gem, you just threw a few coins away in the process.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 11:13 PM
Ummmm, no. You just wasted your coins. You still would have got the gem, you just threw a few coins away in the process.

LOL. +1

To the OP: You're silly. Getting to level 2 on ALL recipes will earn you 1 gem. Cancelling a dish and starting another just to earn half of the reciple's XP *AND* lose coins *AND* lose the prior's profits (since it ain't selling) to make that bar hit level 2 to get a gem = epic fail.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 07:39 PM
Some of you people are so rude. This is a forum to get help and answer questions. There is no need to make snide comments and demean other people for making mistakes in the game.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 08:46 PM
Some of you people are so rude. This is a forum to get help and answer questions. There is no need to make snide comments and demean other people for making mistakes in the game.

The OP wasn't asking a question. They were stating that they felt that by cancelling a dish and starting a new one, and then getting a gem in the process, was a way to "buy" gems with coins. They weren't asking anything. It was a statement. If you aren't the OP, why are you taking the comments to heart? If you are the OP maybe you understand the situation a little better now. With the amount of "rude" comments on this forum, people need to learn to read through the Bull***** and not become so offended by them (except for the really gross stuff that has been showing up lately). If you can get past the nastiness you can find some good information on here.

Grey
01-23-11, 12:47 AM
While not always worth it, if you're close to a level and are in a hurry to tip it over, you can cycle back and forth between two very cheap recipes with the cancel option to level faster.

Although once you get to 4-5 stoves it's easier and more profitable just to make a **** ton of French Toast. lol

24+ xp per minute isn't bad.

Hope it helps.
Storm8 I.D. GreyPaw

Unregistered
01-24-11, 08:33 AM
Is it acceptable that each time food gets cooked... Like 4-5 items, I get try again & they all disappear? Happened on bakery & restaurant story. Feeling *****ed & pissed after recurrence of 2-3 times daily for a week!!??? Help!