PDA

View Full Version : Someone or something took over my store overnight and changed everything.

mlemissme
12-11-13, 01:55 AM
Last night my store was fine. I made a few cosmetic changes. Tonight half of my racks and furniture is gone. Dressing rooms have changed. Clothes are displayed that I didn't order. I switched devices a month ago and to set up my accounts on the new tablet, I don't think a password was required. So I think someone has actually stolen my store. Though the same store should only be allowed on one device.
I didn't lose changes either. These changes aren't thingS reverting back to what I ever had before. It makes no sense. They also expanded so I'm Out over a million coins.
What do I do?

mlemissme
12-11-13, 02:56 AM
This was certainly deliberate. They also changed my profile to a different outfit and made me blonde. There's is clearly a flaw that makes it possible to transfer to a new device with no password. This has to be fixed. I've lost my store and if they feel like it they could take all of my games it seems.

igames4me
12-11-13, 04:19 AM
Wow you should email support@teamlava.com

I hope they compensate you for loss items or if they could revert everything back would be great
Good luck

kooky panda
12-11-13, 06:10 AM
I am sorry this has happened, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.
Give them your storm ID and also the specific tablet that you play on.

DaojinWildfire
12-11-13, 12:48 PM
I took a look at your account and your device is the cause of the issue. Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can help you and explain why it happened. Thanks!