PDA

View Full Version : New hand phone

jiale79
12-10-13, 09:53 PM
I have recently changed hand phone

I downloaded all the games that I was playing on my old phone but I was not given my old levels back

I have emailed to support with my old screen shots but they still have not gotten back to me

Please help. Thank you:confused:

kooky panda
12-11-13, 05:53 AM
It can take support a few days to respond to your email.

You can try to transfer your games yourself by following the instructions on post 1

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

jiale79
12-11-13, 06:19 AM
Hi

I have already created a new ID on the new account because I wanted to follow the email instruction

There are a lot of time wasted if they cannot re instate early. This games take time to build if we have to wait. This not fair to us.

Previously it was very fast

jiale79
12-11-13, 08:44 AM
Hi kooky

I have PM u. I would appreciate if you could help on this. Thank you.

kooky panda
12-11-13, 11:01 AM
Responded to your PM

igames4me
12-11-13, 08:48 PM
It is really so difficult? And need to take so long?

Mine took 5 days

kooky panda
12-12-13, 05:57 AM
Response time to support ticket depends on how many emails are going to support. Right now with the login feature being disabled I am sure there are tons of emails and support may be a little behind.
Normally you should get a response back within 5 business days, but I think right now it may be closer to 6-7 business days.

jiale79
12-12-13, 06:30 AM
What can we do? We are at your mercy. Even if you say you all are not going to re instate.

We still have to take it. Previously was fast. I still do not understand why you all cannot do it now?

It's just transferring of an old account. Enough said. Other have eyes & they can see what is going on.

For me. It's simple. Just give back my old account. If you all who say to wait then just have to wait. You all are the one who email & ask me to create a new ID. But there was another way to transfer on my own. Now you said to wait for 6-7 business day. Be fair please