PDA

View Full Version : Keeps saying no internet connection when there clearly is.

biggie182
12-10-13, 07:50 PM
just as the title says the game says that I don't have any internet and should double check. I 100% have internet. So why havnt I been able to log on in the last 12 hours?

penqueen2
12-11-13, 07:42 AM
I have had this happen twice. The fix is to uninstall and re-install. All your data will be ok, it comes from the server. I think it happens when a code change occurs and you get a corrupt download.

Golden_Panda
12-13-13, 10:56 PM
I got booted after playing 9 hours straight and can not get back on for over 3 hours. No internet then what's this. I had I over 3 mil in spell stone! Think it will still be there? Was attacked 5 times yesterday while playing. Get your act together or at least own up to the fact that you have servers down or something! Hello is anyone there listening? Yea right to busy to answer? Mocha?!!!!!

jenmer8907
12-15-13, 09:50 AM
I submitted a request through here and there main support help three days ago and have yet to receive a response for this same issue including not being able to chat I can send 1 or 2 messages then I have to uninstall reinstall. Not happy had almost 2000 crowns not I'm down to 1850 and most of my resources are gone

tefreeze
12-16-13, 09:09 PM
Same issue. It is very frustrating. I know of others that are struggling as well. This came with the newest update. Please fix it! It kicks me off when I try to chat. Says there is no internet connection, but I can easily donate and battle?!

FrozenTurtle
12-17-13, 12:46 PM
Same issue. It is very frustrating. I know of others that are struggling as well. This came with the newest update. Please fix it! It kicks me off when I try to chat. Says there is no internet connection, but I can easily donate and battle?!

When you say it kicks you off, do you get any online game error message or does the game actually force close?

jenmer8907
12-17-13, 09:01 PM
I get both... No internet or it just closes or gives me the no internet thing over and over again

tefreeze
12-17-13, 09:52 PM
I get the error message where it says there is no internet connection. It happens almost every time
I try to chat or visit another's place. Often the global chat shows up blank. I know other in my alliance have had issues and they have uninstalled and reinstalled and continue to have problems.

monty85
12-20-13, 01:58 PM
Exactly the same issue as everyone else here since yesterday. Can anyone confirm re the delete/reinstall method that it actually works and it doesn't reset your game. I have over a thousand gems which I will be charging back from apple if this goes on much longer :)

kwhales
12-20-13, 06:34 PM
I had to delete my game for another reason and got it back. Nothing changes. Except then I had problems with slow loading of camps so I closed the app and it fixed itself.

Your game is saved on FM server not your phone per se. You can delete it for months and it will be the exact same when you re download again.

fireze5
12-24-13, 01:10 PM
I am having the same problem on my andriod version, can not uninstall and reinstall as the game is no longer in the app store. It happens when I try to attack.

Adjie8
12-27-13, 10:34 PM
tired gtting disconnect

fhgjkh
01-09-14, 05:31 AM
have been lock out for 30 hours, don't know when the "... is an online game that require internet access ..." message will be gone. This the third times having this problem. Last time the reply was to set DNS to be 8.8.8.8. I set my DNS to be 8.8.8.8 this time, but this is not working at all. Why do they have to change the IP? Doesn't make any scence at all....