PDA

View Full Version : Attacked while online

denmom3
12-10-13, 08:40 AM
Twice in the past 24-48 hours I was attacked while being online. Crowns were lost and no shield given. How is that possible? lost 24 and 25 crowns. I am playing for rank and losing 49 crown is a big deal. Very frustrating.

denmom3
12-10-13, 12:43 PM
to save you asking for more information - the two losses that were while I was on line were:
2 days ago - loss to Ragnarrok - 24 crowns
3 days ago - loss to faith kingdom - 25 crowns

Both attacks took place while I was online and I did not receive a shield for the losses.

penqueen2
12-10-13, 05:33 PM
Twice in the past 24-48 hours I was attacked while being online. Crowns were lost and no shield given. How is that possible? lost 24 and 25 crowns. I am playing for rank and losing 49 crown is a big deal. Very frustrating.

It happened to me also, twice!

AnjaMara
12-10-13, 05:57 PM
I was just attacked 30 min ago, while online playing, lost 29 crown and resources, and don't have a shield from the loss so will surely get attacked again. Soon. You gotta fix this if you expect us to play.

FrozenTurtle
12-10-13, 06:09 PM
We've shared this with the Engineering Team and they're working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Adjie8
12-11-13, 12:21 AM
I got too twice

denmom3
12-11-13, 06:19 AM
I want my crown back. It is not just an inconvenience. It is unfair

gonedaft
12-11-13, 03:56 PM
That has happen to me before, but I noticed when you are searching or attacking other kingdoms, your kingdom is actually exposed to other players to attack. Another possibility is if your kingdom is just left idling for a while you get bumped offline even though your app is open (window message pops up). But when I shortened my searches for kingdoms to attack, and click the window message button right away to put me back online, players stopped attacking me while online. I hope this helps.