PDA

View Full Version : game transfer help!!!

sweetiething86
12-10-13, 12:33 AM
Hi i have emailed support to have my game moved to my new device and was just wondering if any1 can tell me how long this usualy takes?? Thanks!

nmishii
12-10-13, 12:47 AM
I did it twice and the first time it took half an hour and the second time an hour.

you should have received an email back asking you to send them information. You need to answer those questions before they will transfer your games. If you didn't get it, look in your spam folder.

When end mods respond to these questions they will tell you it could take 3-5 business days for them to respond. If you don't get a response after 5 days, email them back.

sweetiething86
12-10-13, 02:45 AM
Thankyou

ashrb
12-10-13, 06:40 PM
Hi i have emailed support to have my game moved to my new device and was just wondering if any1 can tell me how long this usualy takes?? Thanks!

I've also done it twice, first time took less than a day, second time it took a few days.

TinksThots
12-11-13, 01:29 PM
If you do it yourself, it takes a couple minutes.

Play Racing Live to level 2 (just keep hitting the "Do it!" buttons). It'll ask for your street name, make up whatever for that, and pick a class, blah, then hit:

Home > little gear icon > Storm8 tab > Start/Resume Transfer > select New Device > enter your current ID and password > Transfer > wait some seconds > go back to Home and make sure your ID is there > that's all there is to it > no really, it's that simple > I know right?!

sweetiething86
12-11-13, 02:14 PM
Thanks everyone is all transfered now!! :-)

kooky panda
12-11-13, 03:30 PM
Yeah!!! Glad you are back up and running!:)