PDA

View Full Version : Can you breed individual Zodiac Dragons?

AzHadz
12-09-13, 07:39 PM
I'm curious if it's possible to breed a specific zodiac dragon without first breeding the first one (Leo??)?? Is there a base Zodiac Dragon like there is for Gemstone and Dino??

My birthday is next month, and I'm an Aquarius. I'd love to breed JUST the Aquarius dragon (when it comes out) if possible, instead of going through the pain of trying to breed one of the other zodiacs and THEN try to breed the Aquarius Dragon. If I have to, I will, but I'd like to know now so I can maybe start to try for that and be ready. But if I can just breed a particular zodiac by itself...that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

jptheripper
12-09-13, 08:29 PM
You need Leo first

DragonMaster128z
12-09-13, 09:25 PM
Breed Leo, Get Acqurius and then sell Leo. Simple..

buttabdullah99
12-10-13, 01:34 AM
Breed Leo, Get Acqurius and then sell Leo. Simple..
Yeah u can but u need to diamonds to get pure dragons

DragonMaster128z
12-12-13, 07:31 PM
Yeah u can but u need to diamonds to get pure dragons

No you don't to get a Leo you breed Black and Yellow.
When you get a Leo, You wait for Acquarius
Then you breed it when it comes out. You could breed two Leo's and based on the name i'm betting the hidden colour will be blue. So you could breed Leo/Leo Leo/Blue or Leo/Diamond or Diamond/Diamond

**THE BLUE COLOR IS TOTALLY SPECULATION! SORRY FOR CONFUSION**

AzHadz
12-12-13, 07:45 PM
Thanks everyone. That makes a lot of sense (though I don't have a diamond on my iOS island yet, but I do on my Android) so that doesn't really come into play. But thanks everyone or answering and confirming what I thought.

spectacular2nv
12-13-13, 11:12 AM
Thanks everyone. That makes a lot of sense (though I don't have a diamond on my iOS island yet, but I do on my Android) so that doesn't really come into play. But thanks everyone or answering and confirming what I thought.

Hi Azhadz. Could you please stop posting on my DS wall. Thank you