PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Teller, Harvest Pergola, or Glimmerbat Habitat

alex51295
12-09-13, 07:19 PM
I have 295 gems in my account and would like to purchase either the fortune teller, harvest pergola, or glimmerbat habitat. Which one is the best/most helpful in terms of providing resources and do you think it's worth spending the gems?

add me: alex51295 :)

meme1098
12-09-13, 07:34 PM
Put my glimmerbat in storage. I have plenty of fruit trees so it was mostly a decoration for me.
Harvest pergola gives food items so I like that since cooking flour & sugar are my least favorite things to do. I just wish it would give at least one of those in addition to one other food item each collection time.
Don't have the fortune teller but you could check the fortune teller thread to see people's comments about it.

Queenzod
12-09-13, 08:11 PM
I also put my glimmerbat in storage. I'm maxed out on fruit and don't need the gems from the fruit exchange. I would wait on the fortune teller since they've stopped producing any fortunes. It's been weeks, if not months. I know they're saying they're going to add more, but frankly, seeing is believing. So that leaves the harvest pergola. I do think at this point it's the most useful. It's going to drop food items regularly, which is always helpful. So my input for you today is the pergola.

That is if you already have 2 wizard schools and don't need fruit trees or gem animals. :)

m1stery
12-10-13, 10:49 AM
That is if you already have 2 wizard schools and don't need fruit trees or gem animals. :)

I completely agree with this... Wizard Schools are one of the most useful building in my kingdom so i would definitely advise buying them!
If you do have them, out of those three buildings I would also advise buying Pergola, although I really don't find it that much useful :/

JayUK69
12-10-13, 11:10 AM
The glimmerbat is pointless if you have at least one of each fruit tree. The fortune teller tent was such a waste of gems as they ceased to appear quite quickly, and although it has been said that new fortunes will appear, they offer very little in return. I totally regret buying the fortune teller. The pergola drops food, but for me they are just basic drops like fish or flour, so not worth buying either.