PDA

View Full Version : just saying

devilsfirery
12-09-13, 07:15 PM
I love your game, but and yes their is a but. I just thought i had to voice somethings about your game:
The game itself is exciting and passes the time well and in my town where jobs are as scares as real dragons thats a good thing. Missions are way to many at one time you also make finishing them next to impossible or time runs out. The breeding is wonderful ,exciting ,and frustrating as ever it has brought me to almost quit on several occasions. The odds of getting a certain dragon when breeding this type with that type are outrageous, i have sold more baby dragons then i have adults in all my habitats, and im sure im not the only one who if i get another fruitfull dragon i might just uninstall the game for real this time. Im sure your programers can come up with something to stop the over populating of our islands with the same dragons over and over. This brings me to my last issue, the fact that an iphone user has these wonderful bonuses in their games while the majority of your players who use android phones get nothing in theirs now if i could afford the $500.-600. Dollars im sure i would not complain but i have rent and food to put on the table before i pay anything for a phone now i understand apple must be giving storm8 one heck of a kickback for those bonuses, and android decided to think about their costomers who have bills and would like a phone as well just couldn't come up with a better kickback ok i get it but is it really fair to your players? I think not, so maybe your programmers can work on something for us as well.
Thanks for letting me just say.

kooky panda
12-10-13, 05:50 AM
Thank you for your feedback.

Please share any questions or comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks!