PDA

View Full Version : Re-Organization of Neighbors Shops

crystalrayn3
12-09-13, 05:50 PM
I noticed that my neighbors shops are now in order by farm levels instead of items available for sale. Also the # of slots with items for sale is no longer posted next to each neighbor's name as well. This has made it very frustrating when "shopping" for items. I've also noted a drop in sales in my own shop due to this re-organization. :mad:

PookieBear50
12-09-13, 06:25 PM
The number of items appear after a little while, but only if you actually visit your tap on your neighbor's shop. Also, Stormie's farm is no longer present, even in the Newsstand...an "unknown" is there (unless that IS Stormie). I still sell things from my shop, but probably only because it's being done through the Newsstand. So, on that note, where is Stormie now?

tankerslacers
12-09-13, 06:28 PM
The number of items appear after a little while, but only if you actually visit your tap on your neighbor's shop. Also, Stormie's farm is no longer present, even in the Newsstand...an "unknown" is there (unless that IS Stormie). I still sell things from my shop, but probably only because it's being done through the Newsstand. So, on that note, where is Stormie now?

Stormie's shop is gone in my game as well. In fact, many of my neighbors are missing and the neighbors I do have have nothing to sell? I'm thinking there's a temporary bug in the game.

PookieBear50
12-09-13, 06:31 PM
Stormie's shop is gone in my game as well. In fact, many of my neighbors are missing and the neighbors I do have have nothing to sell? I'm thinking there's a temporary bug in the game.

They may actually have items to sell, only you need to open up their shop to see what they have. After a few seconds (maybe 10?) the number changes from 0 to however many items they have.

On another note, buying from "Unknown" and trying to visit takes you back to your own farm.

mamareader02
12-09-13, 06:52 PM
Is this why stuff in my shop has barely budged all day?!im lucky I'm at level 39,but this new system is gonna stink if it's not a bug!:(

crystalrayn3
12-10-13, 11:43 AM
Looks like everything has been fixed. Thank goodness! My quest towards a jelly maker is back on track LOL

klengenhues
12-10-13, 02:51 PM
It seems that my shop doesn't work anymore. I haven't sell one single item for hours! Normally I'm not quick enough to fill up my spaces. And I also noticed that there is no more mole. It normally appears together with the butterflies. Is there someone having the same problem ?