PDA

View Full Version : Saving progress onto new device

fino212
12-09-13, 02:15 PM
I've just got a new phone and transferred all my apps across inc CS but when I logged onto the game it's started me right back at the beginning and I don't know how to access my progress on my kingdom I already have. Any ideas?

bawpotter
12-09-13, 02:26 PM
1. Force-quit app, and re-open.

2. Restart phone.

3. Delete app and re-install.

That should fix it.

maguar
12-09-13, 02:38 PM
Normally I would suggest going into restaurant story as there is a log in feature there. However it's temporarily disabled. Instead use this (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) storm8 method to transfer all your games.

mistleomi
12-09-13, 11:17 PM
Maguar, may be you can help me too with some useful link: I am playing CS in an iPad and the current appstore account on it is not the same with which I initially downloaded the game. The old account is not accessible for me anymore. So I cannot upgrade/reinstall the game through appstore, cannot do any in-app purchases as it always asks for the old account password. Is there any way to transfer my game on the same device to another apple account?
Thanks in advance!

maguar
12-10-13, 03:45 AM
Mistleomi I've had a similar situation. I deleted my game, logged into the other apple account and downloaded the game. All my progress was saved, I was on the most up to date version and I could buy gems through my selected account.

mistleomi
12-10-13, 01:46 PM
Mistleomi I've had a similar situation. I deleted my game, logged into the other apple account and downloaded the game. All my progress was saved, I was on the most up to date version and I could buy gems through my selected account.

You deleted the game while being logged in to the old account? Or it does not matter if on the same device? Kind off scared a bit to lose time if it does not work, so will probably attempt it after the Kingdom Inn is over :)
Thanks for your help!

kooky panda
12-10-13, 03:28 PM
mistleomi
Since you have changed your apple account since you first downloaded the game, you will need to delete the game and go back to the app store and redownload it so the game will now recogize your new apple account.
This is a security measure.
Do not worry your games are saved on Team Lava's servers , you will not lose any progress.

(Before you do this, go under menu-help and make sure you have a storm ID and a password set )