PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Items Gone?

pixiegamer
12-09-13, 11:31 AM
I can't seem to find the Halloween-update items anymore :( Really sad because I was hoping to add a 'Bobbing for Apples' to my bakery.

I can still see the Cookie Prep Station and the Pumpkin Display, but I think only because they're in storage. Were these items retired? Or can I not see them because I'm playing Bakery Story: Thanksgiving? Please help, I'd really like to see those items again :(

(Also, please be nice; I'm new to the forums)

AuntyRose32
12-09-13, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the forums. If I remember correctly all Halloween content recipes/decorations were removed on November 15th. Any items you bought before this date are yours to keep but any items you didn't buy are gone for good unfortunately. You should have received a pop-up in game notifying you of the removal, if you didn't that's why you thought you had time, sorry. Seasonal content is usually removed shortly after it is released.

pixiegamer
12-09-13, 01:01 PM
That's a shame :( Do you know if they're brought back at all? Like if last year's seasonal items were made available again this year?

AuntyRose32
12-09-13, 04:16 PM
Yes, sometimes that can happen. They might do it for next Halloween. Also on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving they release some of the box items for sale and they include some of the Halloween box items. Sorry you missed out. Hope you get them next year :)