PDA

View Full Version : Attention Android Users

Unregistered
01-10-11, 07:24 PM
I know you are all frustrated and upset, so I hate to tell you this ...but

You will be waiting and waiting. Right now TL is probably working on their new game. There has never been a weekly update in ANY game. It takes weeks and weeks to get an issue resolved and as you have probably read, their customer service is **** unless you want to change your game to a different device.

The only reason they can get away with this is because they don't charge you to download the game. You can play the game for free, but only if you don't care about the cool stuff that you can only buy for gems or from the Magic Box (another rip off).

They will not keep you in the loop, they will not explain, they will not give you an ETA or any information whatever.
Some of us have been wanting to know why they keep stating that they have free weekly updates in all their apps when they aren't even attempting to do it and we have never gotten an answer to this day. I'm talking months and months of complaining. Sorry to tell you this, but I thought you should know.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:20 PM
That's all I need to no....thanks. I'm deleting this game!!!!!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 04:23 AM
on the iphone app u can have windows, wall papers, loads more things then on android and its free on iphone apps as well so no excuse there. PLease hurry up and sot this out

Unregistered
01-11-11, 04:56 AM
1. Could you please let us know something about adding the wall, windows and floors to the droid!!!!!!!!!! You might not realize this but Iphone has a free app bakery story and it?s perfect. I have noticed you have done updates on it since the release of the droid version, but nothing changed you really should be working on this issue. At least post something on here. Letting everyone who is waiting know. Isn?t that the purpose of the forum? You guys claim you listen to your consumers, are you not? If you can?t fix it just say that? Regardless let us know....Please please please....do you know how much time we put into this and we see others all decorated pretty colors and we can?t. Explain to me how this is fair? Are you listening? This forum is full of complaints and no answers to this one!!!!!

Andy
01-11-11, 06:39 AM
I received an update today. Now version 1.02. This apparently resolves "stability" The only thing I've noticed is an extra icon offering to install TL's other games. Yeah right! lol. This is an joke.

I notice today that "Norm" has been responding in the other threads answering our concerns but not in here. Does that suggest yet again support is really for the iphone and not Android???

The way this forum is laid out, it suggests lots of options to post about iphone queries but just this one for Android. Smacks of them and us a little eh! Lets have an decent update soon please. Thank you.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 07:05 AM
I received the "new updated", too. And it suck's. There's nothing new, and the game is slower than before. I liked this game really, but it's too slow to play anymore!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 12:59 PM
I received an update today. Now version 1.02. This apparently resolves "stability" The only thing I've noticed is an extra icon offering to install TL's other games. Yeah right! lol. This is an joke.

I notice today that "Norm" has been responding in the other threads answering our concerns but not in here. Does that suggest yet again support is really for the iphone and not Android???

The way this forum is laid out, it suggests lots of options to post about iphone queries but just this one for Android. Smacks of them and us a little eh! Lets have an decent update soon please. Thank you.

Norman is too busy promoting a new contest. This is designed to divert attention from all the problems not only with Droid, but with Iphone too. You guys might think because you don't have floor tiles and wallpaper our app is perfect. It's not. We havent' had updates in some of the other games in months. We have out of sync and loss of signal issues, we lose food, coins etc, etc, ad infitum.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 01:32 AM
So since we have androids we get to have our bakerys half ass with (edit) yellowish half paint. Thanks!!!

Unregistered
01-16-11, 04:06 AM
So since we have androids we get to have our bakerys half ass with (edit) yellowish half paint. Thanks!!!

Dude, I'm just telling you what I know from experience. Not saying it is right or fair. They shouldn't have released this app in this condition.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 07:47 PM
An 8 Day delay is nothing at all...people need to chill out and realize Rome wasnt built in a day!!! And it wasnt the end of the world when you couldnt change the floor and walls!!....great job! Love the update!!!! THX SO MUCH!!....Now if you could please get the music to stop playing automatically when a push message comes thru and I am not even in the game...that would be great!

We have updated the game with wall decoration and floor tile tabs. I apologize for the delay in that. :cool:

Unregistered
01-29-11, 01:24 PM
Whats up with all the force close issues and screen freezes im having ever since I installed the update, also loosing food when I leave app and go right back in not cool thinking about uninstallimg on my droid