PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for your best advice

PontiusPython
12-09-13, 09:05 AM
I've been playing DS for over a year now, but I just barely joined the forums after a playing hiatus.

Last week I had my gallbladder removed and suddenly, whoosh - lots of time to lay in bed and play.

As such, I've started playing DS a lot again and I'm looking for everyone's best advice. It can be about
anything at all in the game. My ID is PontiusPython - so feel free to come visit my set up and critique it
if that helps. I am playing in the tournament, but I highly doubt I'll finish. I've been stuck for about 30
hours on Atlas lvl 16. I don't have a lot of the super rare dragons, so I'm feeling like maybe I'm just stuck
and doomed on that one. I'm still proud of getting as far as I did, though, and I'll keep trying right up
until the clock actually runs out.

Thanks!

PontiusPython
12-09-13, 09:06 AM
Oh - And I'm playing on iOS.

leprechaun31783
12-09-13, 11:05 PM
The best advice I can give is buy habitats for the highest paying color for each dragon you have. Like if you have a red and blue combo dragon, make sure it's in blue habitats. Purple and green dragon, put it in a purple habitat. This way here you make the most money possible with your dragons....

I see lots of people putting dragons in red habitats. You should only need 1 red habitat because it nets the least amount of money. If you need help, just look at my island. I get top dollar for all my dragons.

jim23cash
12-10-13, 12:41 AM
I've been playing DS for over a year now, but I just barely joined the forums after a playing hiatus.

Last week I had my gallbladder removed and suddenly, whoosh - lots of time to lay in bed and play.

As such, I've started playing DS a lot again and I'm looking for everyone's best advice. It can be about
anything at all in the game. My ID is PontiusPython - so feel free to come visit my set up and critique it
if that helps. I am playing in the tournament, but I highly doubt I'll finish. I've been stuck for about 30
hours on Atlas lvl 16. I don't have a lot of the super rare dragons, so I'm feeling like maybe I'm just stuck
and doomed on that one. I'm still proud of getting as far as I did, though, and I'll keep trying right up
until the clock actually runs out.

Thanks!

Are you on the tournament thread? The players list what they use and if it works or not. You can get great info on what to try.
I also recommend keeping your duplicate dragons, so your habitats all stay full, and make more $$. Then, when you need a space for a new dragon, toss one of the duplicates in the trading portal for gems. When you get enough gems, you can craft gemstone dragons.
If you have diamond dragon(s), put them in diamond fields habitat. Otherwise they don't make nearly as much money.
If you don't have diamond, try unusual combos, use new dragons or dragons with more than two colors. I got several diamonds by breeding 3 color dragons with different 3 color dragons.
Good Luck!