PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Update 12-10-13

kooky panda
12-09-13, 06:26 AM
Hey guys, no teasers, but based on feedback from members here is an update thread for this week.

update for 12-10-13:
-elegant lights rack 57,000 coins
-ice carved dressing room 22 gems
-peace lights 60,000 coins (wall deco)
-Wire Sleigh 25 gems (LTO)
-chic snowman 4 gems (floor deco)
-elegant tree 9 gems (floor deco)
-ice swan kiss 51,000 coins (floor deco)
-light mirror 99,000 coins (floor deco)
-snowflake pattern tile 1 gem
-snow tile 1,900 coins

New Catalog - Retro Christmas 12 hrs
http://i42.tinypic.com/9bd7jd.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/k0fxc9.png
-Retro Christmas Dress 125,000 coins
-Sparkle Stockings 13 gems
-Gift Boxes 85,000 coins
-Peppermint Earrings 7 gems

LTO

LTOhttp://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af286/Ojitsdgolondrina262/image_zps38ba5ec7.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/Ojitsdgolondrina262/media/image_zps38ba5ec7.jpg.html)

Ic3e
12-09-13, 06:47 AM
Boo :( You mislead me :P

andromedablack
12-09-13, 09:37 AM
I wish we had a teaser. Also I wish for a Christmas update tomorrow and a cute Christmas display and a catalogue with red and gold.

IsisGarden
12-09-13, 02:54 PM
I am wishing for multiple styled Christmas trees.

Specifically...
a 1x1 Christmas tree
a green tree with silver ornaments 2x2
a green tree with gold ornaments 2x2
a green tree with multicolor lights 2x2
A green tree with ornaments, tinsels, and lights 3x3 or bigger
(So, I like Christmas trees).

I also wish they would bring back last year's Christmas catalogs (in addition to some new ones) so that we can master them.
a silver formal Christmas gown catalog with dress, shoes, earrings, and purse would be great.

karyandfashion
12-09-13, 03:13 PM
I am wishing for multiple styled Christmas trees.

Specifically...
a 1x1 Christmas tree
a green tree with silver ornaments 2x2
a green tree with gold ornaments 2x2
a green tree with multicolor lights 2x2
A green tree with ornaments, tinsels, and lights 3x3 or bigger
(So, I like Christmas trees).

I also wish they would bring back last year's Christmas catalogs (in addition to some new ones) so that we can master them.
a silver formal Christmas gown catalog with dress, shoes, earrings, and purse would be great. Me too, I saw that awesome Christmas tree from last year and I fell In love with
It. I would be nice to have a tree in My Fashion. It.s My first year here!

andromedablack
12-09-13, 04:11 PM
You can find the old Christmas catalogues and decorations in the Christmas edition of the game.

Fargol01
12-09-13, 05:15 PM
how about new goals to explore? Every update only new (or old?) fashions appear, but why don't we get new "stories" about these fashions to explore? It's a bit boring just to display new fashions and items for player who have played the game some days longer, ya know? Fashion Story seems to be the "Unloved Child" of Team Lava, I think.

irlanda_c
12-09-13, 10:45 PM
I went to the google play store and searched fashion story christmas and didnt find it. Then I just typed fashion story but theres only fall and winter editions. I would appreciate any help to find it. Thank you!

You can find the old Christmas catalogues and decorations in the Christmas edition of the game.

CuteTali
12-09-13, 11:47 PM
I wouldn't mind some party dresses/attire, to give us some inspiration for all the upcoming holiday parties we attend. I love the Glamour Dress they gave us around vday last year, it's says special occasion/party, but is also very sophisticated looking. I guess what I'm trying to say is that some glittery/sparkley outfits, like the Glamour Dress style, tastefully done, would be nice to have about now. Of course a display with 3 girls dressed for a party with those catalogues would be just fabulous and good to use in the shop all year-round.

(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62614-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-9-December-2013&p=802449&viewfull=1#post802449)

aileeniweeni
12-10-13, 12:49 PM
update for 12-10-13:
-elegant lights rack 57,000 coins
-ice carved dressing room 22 gems
-peace lights 60,000 coins (wall deco)
-Wire Sleigh 25 gems (LTO)
-chic snowman 4 gems (floor deco)
-elegant tree 9 gems (floor deco)
-ice swan kiss 51,000 coins (floor deco)
-light mirror 99,000 coins (floor deco)
-snowflake pattern tile 1 gem
-snow tile 1,900 coins

New Catalog - Retro Christmas 12 hrs
http://i42.tinypic.com/9bd7jd.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/k0fxc9.png
-Retro Christmas Dress 125,000 coins
-Sparkle Stockings 13 gems
-Gift Boxes 85,000 coins
-Peppermint Earrings 7 gems

jojopeanut
12-10-13, 12:52 PM
I can't wait to see these :) :) at work it sounds like an amazing update!!!!! hehehe chic snowman love the name

irlanda_c
12-10-13, 12:57 PM
I appreciate that the tree is for a few coins...but I would like it bigger. The lto I dont like that has walls. Is hard to find it a good place at the store. The swans I dont hate them but I dont love them. I would like a mannequin instead.

irlanda_c
12-10-13, 12:58 PM
The snowman is a plain snowman..didnt find it chic at all

mymummy789
12-10-13, 01:09 PM
I love it. Went a bit mad with the displays - LTO, 2 Christmas trees, 2 snowmen and 4 swans plus most of the avatar items :o

lelaina752
12-10-13, 01:14 PM
I'm really happy with the update. I LOVE the dress and the little presents for coins. I'm glad the gem items are more affordable prices. Thanks TL!

PS - Is it me, or does the new dressing room looks like the princess dressing room but out of ice?

jojopeanut
12-10-13, 01:14 PM
I like it OHHH gift boxes to cute!! ..... I could squeal..LOL

inandoutdiner
12-10-13, 01:23 PM
I looove the update :-) thxs TL. havent had a chance to really look at the lto so if someone has it can you post a pic, thxs :-)

jojopeanut
12-10-13, 01:32 PM
I love this update also and gem items are affordable... the chic snowman is adorable. I love it the tree I love different than last years.. In love with swans they go with my kissing pink ones I use at valentines always wanted more.. Nothing I mean NOTHING I can say negative about this update.. TY TL :) :)

babycakes262
12-10-13, 01:38 PM
This is the LTOhttp://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af286/Ojitsdgolondrina262/image_zps38ba5ec7.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/Ojitsdgolondrina262/media/image_zps38ba5ec7.jpg.html)

igames4me
12-10-13, 01:52 PM
Thanks tl

carabellexo
12-10-13, 02:08 PM
I love this update.

StevenKevin
12-10-13, 02:22 PM
Def not my cup of tea but im prob one of the few people in the world who hate xmas lol
im glad tho so many players like it. As for me ill patiently wait for spring updates unless we are offered some elegant outfits for new years eve parties

jojopeanut
12-10-13, 02:23 PM
This is the LTOhttp://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af286/Ojitsdgolondrina262/image_zps38ba5ec7.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/Ojitsdgolondrina262/media/image_zps38ba5ec7.jpg.html)

It's so pretty.. Can't wait till work is over and I can go home an figure out how to redecorate just love those trees...

Ic3e
12-10-13, 02:27 PM
That catalog is so freaking adorable!!! I love it!

creolepraline
12-10-13, 02:44 PM
That catalog is so freaking adorable!!! I love it!

I know! Those earrings mean everything to me. I need some gems though. To buy a bunch of trees. I think they may go well near the jewelry counter. A nice gold and glass section with earrings and a few crystal shoes. I'm getting some ideas here people! I can finally finish Decorating my shop. It was like Walmart after thanksgiving for the longest time.

creolepraline
12-10-13, 02:45 PM

Its different. Not sure if ill get it or not. Because I have a current vendetta against LTOs with walls. And have been rushing to buy things to regret it later. But it's a cutie for sure.

irlanda_c
12-10-13, 03:39 PM
I think the designers are forgeting that this is fashion story not town story. Some ltos look very outdoorsy for me...I would like things that we can see in real boutiques or departmens stores. I would love a display with 3 or 4 mannequins in splarkly dresses.

Im ok that not everything must be around the clothes, thats why the couple kissing under a mistletoe sound like a great idea. But I think much of the lately designs have been for out of the store.

newmoonfashion
12-10-13, 03:39 PM
love love love this update...
Now I just need some more gold tiles and a new gold dress to hang on the new racks!

andromedablack
12-10-13, 04:14 PM
I LOVE the catalogue, it's so cute! I really wanted a red dress! It's so nice that lately some beautiful dresses cost coins and not gems, thanks TL! Also I really like the sparkly stockings and they are at a nice price I think, I'll get them too.
I'm a little dissapointed with the LTO, I was waiting for something "wow" for Christmas, with a big Christmas tree or something like girls dressed for a ball or a cute winter display like last years Winter Display. I really want a winter display but I don't like the one with the snowman from 2 weeks ago either, it seems plain to me..
What I really loved is the swan kiss, I want to buy many of them for my shop! I wish I had the pink ones too...:(

mergirl96
12-10-13, 04:29 PM
I love that dress, its perfect for Christmas! I really wanted a christmas tree, but this one looks weired to me. And I've noticed that lately, the coin items haven't cost anything cheaper than $45,000. But overall great update!

IsisGarden
12-10-13, 06:12 PM
Its different. Not sure if ill get it or not. Because I have a current vendetta against LTOs with walls. And have been rushing to buy things to regret it later. But it's a cutie for sure.

I have issues with the LTOs with walls as well. It is cute, though.

CuteTali
12-10-13, 06:42 PM
PS - Is it me, or does the new dressing room looks like the princess dressing room but out of ice?
I was thinking the same thing. Also the Ice Swan Kiss looks the same as somehing from a few years ago that I never got to buy. Maybe they decided to take good designs that people love and remake them into new items, so that we get another chance to buy something similar or match it with items we already have.

jojopeanut
12-10-13, 06:48 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Also the Ice Swan Kiss looks the same as somehing from a few years ago that I never got to buy. Maybe they decided to take good designs that people love and remake them into new items, so that we get another chance to buy something similar or match it with items we already have.

I know I think it's great. The swans were pink and released for V-Day 2012 I only got to buy one at the time before they left the game for good I had only played just over a month at the time and was doing everything I could do sale to make money. I also was tyring to get many of the rose colums as the time I could I got 4 of those but the swans were I thnk something like 80,000 coins at the time. Glad there back in a different form. I'll use them often for sure. :)

CuteTali
12-10-13, 06:48 PM
I think the designers are forgeting that this is fashion story not town story. Some ltos look very outdoorsy for me...I would like things that we can see in real boutiques or departmens stores. I would love a display with 3 or 4 mannequins in splarkly dresses.

Im ok that not everything must be around the clothes, thats why the couple kissing under a mistletoe sound like a great idea. But I think much of the lately designs have been for out of the store.
Yes! Totally agree, I would love a display with 4 girls dressed in sparkley dresses (not just red+green, but gold, silver, rose gold and sparkley black).

maddsassy
12-10-13, 06:49 PM
The LTO is awful, the catalog is ok nothing to write home about, the racks are pretty basic with lights thrown on them. I like the Christmas tree. I guess I'm about the only one that isn't going ga ga over this update.

CuteTali
12-10-13, 07:02 PM
This is an alright update. I like how the xmas tree is different and a little more modern and fresh looking than a traditional holiday tree, so I bought one for now.

Also love the Ice Swan Kiss, especially since I was just starting to play back when the pink one came out and I never got a chance to buy them, so I bought some of those.

Light rack is meh, looks a lot like another rack than I'm not too fond of.

The Ice Carved dressing room is very nice and I like the fact that it looks quite a bit like that princess dressing room, but I don't buy gem dressing rooms.

The Chic Snowman is not really chic in my opinion, but the tree is elegant indeed. The mirror is alright and I really like that we got snow tiles for coins. The gem tiles are nice too but not gonna buy many since I want to use gems for bigger items.

Now the catalogue was a really nice surprise! We finally have a red dress for coins, I think many/most of us have been wishing for it and it's not too holiday themed, so it can be used all year-round. Great job there. I'm also glad to see the sparkley leggings, I've been wanting something sparkley lately to give me some inspiration for holilday parties, hoping for more sparkles in the next couple of updates. I thought the gift accessory was super cool, but extremely small in the avatar's hand, I can barely see it even if I squint. Peppermint earrings are cute and different. Overall very good catalogue with some color.

One thing I really don't like about this update is the LTO, I mean the price is right and everything, but they're stick lights with cardboard walls, the houses don't even look dimentional, I don't like it at all, was really really hoping for a beautiful sparkley holiday/party outfits display this week. Crossing fingers for next week.

creolepraline
12-10-13, 10:03 PM
I LOVE the catalogue, it's so cute! I really wanted a red dress! It's so nice that lately some beautiful dresses cost coins and not gems, thanks TL! Also I really like the sparkly stockings and they are at a nice price I think, I'll get them too.
I'm a little dissapointed with the LTO, I was waiting for something "wow" for Christmas, with a big Christmas tree or something like girls dressed for a ball or a cute winter display like last years Winter Display. I really want a winter display but I don't like the one with the snowman from 2 weeks ago either, it seems plain to me..
What I really loved is the swan kiss, I want to buy many of them for my shop! I wish I had the pink ones too...:(

When I saw the swans I immediately thought of the other ones that cost gems. They could fit in someplace all year long. I could only afford two, but will make sure I keep ordering and get as many as I can. They are lovely.

minidemon88
12-11-13, 03:29 AM
An alright updates I would said. The LTO is a miss for me, I'm not so fond of display with walls or the wire reindeer. Love the elegant tree and the ice swan kiss the most! They're so beautiful! Glad to see another dress and floor tile up for coins again. Yay! Still hoping to see the winter waterfall again. Pretty please TL? :(

Ornate rack + some lights = Elegant Lights Rack. XD

andromedablack
12-11-13, 03:40 AM
I was about buying the tree but now that I saw it in some boutiques I don't like it so much...:/ I don't like that it looks so cold... I prefer the old tree that has red ornaments too and looks more traditional but it's too expensive, I won't spend 45 gems for a Christmas tree. I'll wait maybe next week we'll get a pink tree as an LTO. Just hoping.:P
Also I don't know if I should buy last year's Winter Display or wait for something better next week... I wish we had teasers.

Zee_Zatara
12-11-13, 05:34 AM
Love the new catalog, very cute, especially the little red dress. And most of the new Christmas accessories are nice. I think the LTO is terrible. Why more walled displays, TL? Nobody likes them. Plus it looks like something that belongs in a back yard or on a roof, not in a boutique.

Has anyone else noticed that the ice swans take up 4 squares? There is no reason they should be that bulky! The pink swans, which are the exact same size and shape, only take up 2 squares. The ice swans taking up 4 squares is totally unnecessary and makes them far less appealing.

andromedablack
12-11-13, 05:45 AM
Love the new catalog, very cute, especially the little red dress. And most of the new Christmas accessories are nice. I think the LTO is terrible. Why more walled displays, TL? Nobody likes them. Plus it looks like something that belongs in a back yard or on a roof, not in a boutique.

Has anyone else noticed that the ice swans take up 4 squares? There is no reason they should be that bulky! The pink swans, which are the exact same size and shape, only take up 2 squares. The ice swans taking up 4 squares is totally unnecessary and makes them far less appealing.

I noticed that too when I bought one yesterday, I wondered if the pink swans take up 4 tiles also. It's a little inconvenient that they take up so much space. :(

meme1098
12-11-13, 07:25 AM
I like the new catalog, especially the red gift but kinda disappointed that every item in the 12 hour catalog only sells for 2 coins.:(

PinkPixiShop
12-11-13, 08:43 AM
I love this update also and gem items are affordable... the chic snowman is adorable. I love it the tree I love different than last years.. In love with swans they go with my kissing pink ones I use at valentines always wanted more.. Nothing I mean NOTHING I can say negative about this update.. TY TL :) :)

Me too. I bought the LTO, a Christmas tree, a snowman, two mirrors, the swan display, the snowflake tile and a bunch of snow tiles! Oh and I bought the outfit for my avatar! The LTO purchase was bought because I wanted something snowy but not too Christmas-y so I could use it early in the decorating and maybe keep it out past Christmas. The mirrors are fantastic and will look nice year round next to a variety of display areas and the swans? Well, to me, they can be used year-round. The snow tiles can be snow or later in the year just a textured white tile so I stocked up.

Thanks, TL for a fun update with affordable gem buys and nice decor for coins. Love it!

jojopeanut
12-11-13, 10:43 AM
Dhttp://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-2013-12-11-09-08-07.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-013-12-11-09-08-07.png.html)

Okay pink 2 squares white 4 design same.

creolepraline
12-11-13, 11:07 AM
Dhttp://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-2013-12-11-09-08-07.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-013-12-11-09-08-07.png.html)

Okay pink 2 squares white 4 design same.

This annoyed me too. I had to position these one block ahead of my counters to make them look even. Now my clones will need extra space to walk In front of them. Which means ill need two spaces between them and the next display. The unevenness is making me itch!

newmoonfashion
12-11-13, 11:46 AM
Mirror error?..
Has anyone else noticed that the custumers don't stand in front, but use one side of the new mirror?
Must be an error... Looks funny though....

IsisGarden
12-11-13, 07:26 PM
Yea, Christmas. I like this update.
The catalog is cute. I don't care for the black stockings. I wish they were gold or silver.
The Wire Sleigh is cute, but it has walls. I don't like LTOs with walls. It is so inexpensive that I may get it anyway.
The Christmas Tree is great. I am hoping for a couple more of them, but different styles. I really like the Chic Snowman.
I like the Snow floor tiles. The Snowflake Pattern tile is cool, too. I need to get more gems to get them. I have been waiting for tiles like this. Good job TL.

jojopeanut
12-11-13, 08:44 PM
We need goals now, BS & RS got some today..�� Hoping we do and soon. ��

jbgarza09
12-11-13, 09:00 PM
I hope we get goals it's been so long!

sanya87
12-12-13, 02:30 AM
Love the new catalog, but LTO definately not, looks like it belongs to another game. I agree with everyone about new goals, please give us something, game is starting to be really boring!

meme1098
12-12-13, 08:05 AM
Placement is all wrong on the swan ice sculpture. It's straddling 4 squares instead of sitting squarely on 2. I hate decor that does this. Hopefully TL won't do this with future decor.

CuteTali
12-12-13, 02:00 PM
Can someone there please fix the Ice Swan Kiss so it only takes up 2x1 space instead of 2x2? It's such a space hog and it's hard to decorate with it like this.

kooky panda
12-12-13, 03:34 PM
Placement is all wrong on the swan ice sculpture. It's straddling 4 squares instead of sitting squarely on 2. I hate decor that does this. Hopefully TL won't do this with future decor.

Can someone there please fix the Ice Swan Kiss so it only takes up 2x1 space instead of 2x2? It's such a space hog and it's hard to decorate with it like this.

I will report this over:)

CuteTali
12-12-13, 04:03 PM

Thank you very much :)

newmoonfashion
12-12-13, 04:12 PM
Kooky, can you report the error with the new mirrors too?
The girls use the side and not the front of the mirror to watch themselves.

dalula
12-12-13, 05:40 PM
Cute catalog, especially the stockings. They're quite pricey compared to the stockings from 2 years ago. The display is... a little strange.

kooky panda
12-12-13, 06:19 PM
I will report this over. :)

jewelfang
12-13-13, 12:47 AM

I am so glad someone noticed this! I love the mirror, it is lovely, but testing it this is true. Customers will not use the frint, only the sides. I do hope they can fix it! :-)

kooky panda
12-13-13, 01:28 PM
Hey guys, they will be pushing out a fix for the mirrors soon. In the meantime if it is bothering you with the "sideword glances":eek: you can delete and redownload the game and this should fix your game.

kooky panda
12-13-13, 01:31 PM

This should now be fixed. You may have to force close the game or restart your device to see the fix. :)

mjauuuu
12-13-13, 02:35 PM

Thanks Kooky! The Ice Swan Sculpture now takes up 2 squares :) and of course, thank you TL for fixing this "problem"!

igames4me
12-13-13, 02:40 PM
Thanks kooky for being a great mod

jojopeanut
12-13-13, 03:46 PM
Thanks Kooky! The Ice Swan Sculpture now takes up 2 squares :) and of course, thank you TL for fixing this "problem"!

Oh great news!! :)

fatmama64
12-13-13, 04:02 PM
Wrong thread I know. Bought the walk in closet 'Black Friday'. It also needs more space:-( Thanks for solving the 'swan issue'.

CuteTali
12-13-13, 05:15 PM
Wrong thread I know. Bought the walk in closet 'Black Friday'. It also needs more space:-( Thanks for solving the 'swan issue'.

I noticed that too! The Walk-In Closet takes up 3x3 space instead of 2x3, really annoying, because you cant place anything in that wasted 3x1 space.

meme1098
12-13-13, 08:17 PM
Thanks, Kooky. And thanks TL for fixing the ice swan sculpture. It fits perfectly now.:cool:

MizCricket
12-14-13, 08:27 AM
Thank you Kooky for getting the swans fixed! I bought some right away but haven't placed them yet because there was no way to do it without moving too much stuff around. This will be much better! :-)

dalula
12-14-13, 01:42 PM
I just saw a neighbor who made the LTO work with a snow wallpaper. I might consider buying one. It looks great with the tree :)

nho13
12-14-13, 05:39 PM
Hello, I would like they will have more Christmas decorations and more Christmas items in catalog like version Fashion Store Christmas for Android. But why we doesn't have version for IPad, IPhone and IPad mini ?

MyCherie6011
12-14-13, 09:44 PM
I went to the google play store and searched fashion story christmas and didnt find it. Then I just typed fashion story but theres only fall and winter editions. I would appreciate any help to find it. Thank you!

Winter edition = Christmas edition
it's the same thing

nky1111
12-15-13, 06:31 AM
other than the X-mas dress and mirrors and stuff will vaporize in January and only the blue dress will stay

FS Christmas for android is the old 2012 one

nky1111
12-15-13, 06:49 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6pq3ow.jpg

joanmartins
12-15-13, 10:30 AM
whre do i download the fs xmas 2012?

meme1098
12-15-13, 11:55 AM
If you're IOS, you won't be able to. Only the most current version is supported so if you download & try to open any old versions, it won't open since they're not supported any longer. Real bummer since android can play lots of versions.

kooky panda
12-15-13, 01:50 PM
The christmas version 2012 is an outdated version of the game. Playing an outdated version of the game may cause issues in your games that Tl will not be able to fix since they do not support outdated versions of the games.

Yezebelm
12-15-13, 01:54 PM
Any time soon will set up challenges? At restaurant and bakery always set up challenges for the season, but its been a while since I see a challenge at this game

gemmakali
12-16-13, 11:06 AM
the light mirror for 99,000 coins only allows a view from the side, not directly AT it. alas, i bought 4; can't/ on't display it, because this glitch bugs me.:rolleyes:

kooky panda
12-16-13, 11:39 AM
the light mirror for 99,000 coins only allows a view from the side, not directly AT it. alas, i bought 4; can't/ on't display it, because this glitch bugs me.:rolleyes:

The fix has not been pushed out.

Hey guys, they will be pushing out a fix for the mirrors soon. In the meantime if it is bothering you with the "sideword glances":eek: you can delete and redownload the game and this should fix your game.

irlanda_c
12-16-13, 02:00 PM
Winter edition = Christmas edition
it's the same thing

No I was looking for the 2012 version, bit its not at the google playstore anymore. I found it at other site.

SparklyOctopus
12-17-13, 01:01 PM

Hello! It is fixed now. :) Please uninstall and reinstall Fashion Story. However, if you delete the holiday version of it, you will be unable to download it again. Thanks!

meme1098
12-17-13, 03:07 PM
Hello! It is fixed now. :) Please uninstall and reinstall Fashion Story. However, if you delete the holiday version of it, you will be unable to download it again. Thanks!

I deleted my FS and reinstalled the app but peeps are still using the left side of the mirror.

SparklyOctopus
12-18-13, 04:59 PM
I deleted my FS and reinstalled the app but peeps are still using the left side of the mirror.

Sorry! It wasn't fixed before but we verified that it is fixed now. Thank you for your patience!

kooky panda
12-18-13, 05:52 PM
Thanks! Mine is fixed now!!

( I did have to delete and redownload the game to see the fix)

cherryberry9
12-18-13, 06:04 PM
Sorry! It wasn't fixed before but we verified that it is fixed now. Thank you for your patience!

Oooh...are you new?