PDA

View Full Version : Can you raise the price of Dragons?

tiedyetim
12-08-13, 09:23 PM
500k stone for a dragon would be great! It's a bummer to not be able to collect from mines because vaults are always full. I have 12 more days until I can promote again.

Thanks a bunch!

jahil
12-08-13, 11:17 PM
500k stone for a dragon would be great! It's a bummer to not be able to collect from mines because vaults are always full. I have 12 more days until I can promote again.

Thanks a bunch!

Yay... That'll **** the ambition of those trying the dragon - airships combo lol

MeisterLampee
12-10-13, 06:02 AM
I can't believe you ask for more expensive troops. *scratchmyhead*

tiedyetim
12-10-13, 12:17 PM
Was kinda sarcasm. The full stone vault thing is real though

sand
12-11-13, 04:16 AM
Ah! The boredom that sets in when you've spent too much time on the farm. Someone on here - one of your allies - suggested canceling and redoing upgrades or promotions to bleed off excess stones.

But I suggest you raise your crowns up above 2000 where you will have regular need to use plenty of dragons and use up those spellstones productively. But of course, you might also get raided by one of your equals. Still, that's a solution too!

tiedyetim
12-15-13, 09:34 AM
Play your way I'll play mine Sands of Athena �� I will raise crowns at my leisure when I can compete, to do so before my base is ready is not too bright and setting myself up for unneeded stress and disasters.

Cheers :)