PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help Please

HollieJayyy
12-07-13, 10:58 PM
Ok so I've been playing fashion story off and on for a few years and have just recently really started playing daily. I'm on level thirty something and keep my racks full but here lately my game has been all messed up. Somehow when I stay off it over night and check it the next day new racks or tables have been purchased and set in weird places. Gems have disappeared money has disappeared and my racks and tables are not going down like they should like 300 shoes should be completely gone overnight but they're not and my rate is 100 all happy customers. Its like someone has hacked it and it restocking and buying stuff I haven't gave my info out and don't know anyone personally that plays this game I emailed team lava three days ago and have yet to hear anything. I buy gems its crazy that you spend real money for fake gems and they just disappear any help would be appreciated also I uninstalled and installed again and its still doing it

MizCricket
12-08-13, 06:28 AM
Very strange. I hope TL can fix it for you!

krunk_ess
02-01-14, 01:06 PM
same thing is happening to me right now. im being HACKED! :(

CuddlyDragon
02-01-14, 01:12 PM
Hello,

Please email support (support@teamlava.com) and they will be able to assist you. :)