PDA

View Full Version : so close to quitting!

misslolablack
12-07-13, 02:06 PM
2 days ago i was on 1998 crowns now i m on 1599 I have lost every single battle all on ones i would normally win then to top it off crowns are just disappearing without even doing anything! The archers just stand around and don't even bother going for the Royal hall anymore 17 bears just get wiped out in 30 second's I have put money into this game and every time i email support i get a reply saying the problem has been solved but have never got any crowns back i have lost. i want to buy more gems so bad but noway when all this bs is going on!

syllrag
12-07-13, 10:25 PM
You might need to lower your crown to a level that you can win battles so you can upgrade your troops and defenses.

katyush
12-08-13, 12:10 AM
Syllrag, what to do to players who already upgraded theirs troops to maximum and still loosing battles?

syllrag
12-08-13, 09:17 AM
Syllrag, what to do to players who already upgraded theirs troops to maximum and still loosing battles?

Here is my answer to your question on the other thread:

She might need to be more selective on choosing her opponents. But if she is running for the top 50 leader board, hunting for crowns, I have no further comment. Those top 50 players are probably more competent to answering your question, since I am not quite there yet.

PammylaMH
12-08-13, 10:02 AM
I have had same problem and when I go into a battle the win is 0 crowns and -40 if I lose unless they are on level 70 which is by far way above my league!!! I was at 2017 a day ago and I am at 1943 now losing 4 battles one which I never received a shield for! Shields are only 12 hours instead of 16 as well!

jahil
12-08-13, 10:49 AM

Watch replays and learn from them.... Then use your imagination on how to deploy the troops properly...

sansoucis
12-10-13, 12:07 PM
Agree completely on this. Our whole alliance is ready to pack up and leave. Collectively, not just individually, we a have all lost between 100 to 400 crowns in the past week. Surely this is not just a case of "use your imagination" , "learn by observing" Deploy troops propely" . Please read my feedback on iTunes!

syllrag
12-10-13, 12:58 PM
Try using airships, 40 of them

mybaby1977
12-10-13, 07:56 PM
Try using airships, 40 of them
Until the next update nerfs them. Everyone in my clan is using airships now and they are winning. They are waiting hours to build armies though. The ones that could not play the waiting game have moved on to games that do not require waiting hours upon hours and lots of game/babysitting. 6 active donating members have quit from our former top 20 alliance and more will follow soon.

k6scux
12-12-13, 01:58 AM
Unbelievable!! I'm Lvl 71 and I can't find a single crown anywhere. Even other level 71s offer me 0 crowns and a loss of 40. These are bases I could never beat. I'm not maxed out in walls etc so they beat me constantly and get 9-24 crowns each time. nothing I can do to stop bleeding out. Fire Mocha is shooting themselves in the foot.