PDA

View Full Version : If u master a catalogue....???

linp825
12-07-13, 11:51 AM
I thought it was that if u master a catalogue u have it forever no matter what. But even tho i mastered ALL of the halloween catlgs they still disappeared. What about other catlgs?? if u master them can they still take them away??? Help appreciated thx.

CuteTali
12-07-13, 02:54 PM
There's no such thing as keeping a catalogue forever. Once they pull them out of the game, they're gone.

CuteTali
12-07-13, 02:54 PM
Also I have no idea where people get this rumor, I've seen other posts about people hoping for the same thing, it was never a feature in any of the games though.

Zee_Zatara
12-07-13, 09:58 PM
Unfortunately mastering catalogs does not work the same way as when you buy a decor or closet item. Bought items you get to keep forever, even if TL pulls them from the game. But if TL pulls a catalog, it is gone whether you mastered it or not. I've already mastered many holiday/seasonal catalogs that TL later pulled. They are gone.

Clothes that you ordered from pulled catalogs still remain in your boutique until they sell out. If you really like certain clothes from pulled catalogs and want to keep them in your boutique, block them off from customers so they don't sell out. This is what I've done with many discontinued catalog items.

linp825
12-08-13, 08:13 AM
Ahhhh...ok. Thank u that does answer my question. I guess i thought that was the point of "mastering" cats but oh well. At least u still get the gems etc. thx again ...and happy holidays!

jamie840
12-10-13, 09:18 AM
Ahhhh...ok. Thank u that does answer my question. I guess i thought that was the point of "mastering" cats but oh well. At least u still get the gems etc. thx again ...and happy holidays!

I think that is the point of mastering catalogs, is for the free gem rewards :)