PDA

View Full Version : Serious health concerns for knights

Cesar49
12-07-13, 09:20 AM
After weeks of guzzling sweet feasts to go on the desert adventure my knights are now stuffing themselves with gingerbread and hot chocolate. They've gone up three sizes in armour already, and now I am seriously concerned for their health! Could we not introduce something healthy into their diet? A nice 'salade nicoise' of fish, eggs and tomatoes for example, or a fresh fruit salad? They'll thank us in the end!! ;)

ghjvcucjb
12-07-13, 03:50 PM
I second the motion. Maybe some fresh not fried fish with a lovely spicey mango salsa. High in anti oxidants and omega 3. And maybe our next goal could be a tread mill. I'm thinking Thurston is looking a little puffy in his armor.

sdwombat
12-07-13, 06:45 PM
Yes, the knights do eat a pretty unhealthy diet, overall. Maybe that's why it takes forever for them to bring us back anything of value or what we need.

creolepraline
12-07-13, 07:07 PM
I've been saying forever that they eat too much and are goofing off. That's why it takes so many days for them to return anything worthy from their travels. Thurston also Needs to stop hitting the bottle. Perhaps some root beer?