PDA

View Full Version : Christmas version for ios

hiralhg
12-07-13, 05:33 AM
Please TL give the ios users an christmas version of bakery story like last year where outside area of bakery and the bots eating food was all christmassy .... Dont just give a christmas version with no changes other than the weekly updates...

ginrae22
12-07-13, 03:53 PM
Yeah I want it too! Sorry but totally unfair that android gets all the themed versions ! I wish it could all be equal across the board. No snowy background so far for us. : ( ��

Kawaiisakura
12-07-13, 04:15 PM
I really want a Christmas version too. Or, if they don't want to do a separate app, they could do an update for the main app with the snowy decor and everything! :)

nightshine7
12-08-13, 01:29 PM
Are Android users still able to get Christmas version? I was told on here just within the week that the Christmas version was on longer available...anywhere. I'm an iPhone user.

nomicrophone
12-08-13, 09:08 PM
Came on here just to post something about this...yes I would love if they renewed the Christmas version. I was disappointed that I upgraded my iPad to iOS all my special version games (valentines, Halloween, Christmas) we're no longer available for use :(

ashrb
12-08-13, 11:15 PM
Are Android users still able to get Christmas version? I was told on here just within the week that the Christmas version was on longer available...anywhere. I'm an iPhone user.

I'm on android and able to use the xmas version.

ashrb
12-08-13, 11:17 PM
Yeah I want it too! Sorry but totally unfair that android gets all the themed versions ! I wish it could all be equal across the board. No snowy background so far for us. : ( ��

I think last year's xmas version was the last actual themed version for android. We always have holiday editions, but they always look the same as the regular version.

ElaineCarrel
12-09-13, 02:18 PM
I started in July of last year and loved the various versions we were able to download. I especially loved the way our bots dressed. I assumed that they would do the same this yr but boy I was wrong. Y can't we do it? I have a NBR ( who has long since become a good friend who has an Android and was able to download their Halloween version and build multiple special themed ovens where I'm stuck w my measly 2 of ea. I really loved the BS Christmas version and the cute costumes they wore we the snow since I live in sunny Florida and it was the only snow I saw last yr.
So TL where's our special versions since they even got a Back to School one?