PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps crashing

SnowyKC
12-07-13, 04:21 AM
This is not the first time I've had this issue. I can't even stay in the game for a minute! It'll do this for about a week, I'll stop playing, finally decide to try it again, and it's all good. Updates don't help, have tried reinstalling, closing all other apps, even the different versions (Halloween, Valentine's). Nothing. It's quite frustrating, especially when there's a time limit on things, for example the battle tournament at the moment. I'm playing on an iPad, level 120. Had the same issues on my iPod touch as well. Anyone else's with this problem?

SnowyKC
12-07-13, 04:22 AM
*else
Oops.

Lorgalis
12-07-13, 06:02 AM
Welcome to the Gaming Experience we Andro Gamers have for months by now. I am sure, there is a quick iOS-bugfix on the way.

Lorgalis
12-07-13, 07:37 AM
I counted todays crashes: Before even getting to my isle - during responding to Map requests - the first two (!), then after harvesting the next one and after that the fourth, when visiting a neighbor. This routine goes on since I passed lvl 100.

MusclebeatsImportEverytime
12-07-13, 01:25 PM
Sounds like an all to familiar pattern!

I am level 81 and for the last 30 or so levels have struggled responding to map requests and neighbour requests. I cannot add neighbours at all. I struggle to send requests for maps for myself.

The game currently will not allow me to level up which is really frustrating and this is on top of all of the above issues and constant crashes we are all experiancing.

Android is clearly not on the team lava priority list!

Lorgalis
12-07-13, 06:59 PM
It is at the bottom of the list, the very last point I asume. Action speaks louder then words - guess what Action says ...

SnowyKC
12-07-13, 10:17 PM
I haven't even bothered trying to open the game today. I know I'll just get angry at it. It seems this isn't really a priority for them to fix, because I've reported it before, and nothing seems to have happened. Or whatever it is, is just a temporary thing, until the issue arises again. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

Lorgalis
12-08-13, 01:52 AM
You can calculate for each User complaining at least 10 or 20 that either do not even know that this .... forum .... exists or simply deinstall it. Its an ongoing pity.

DaojinWildfire
12-09-13, 02:50 PM
If would definitely help us out if you can share additional information when you are reporting an issue, because there's only so much we can check when there's limited info to go on.

For example, if you're experiencing issues inviting neighbors, please tell us exactly what happened. If we see, "I can't invite neighbors in my game," we quickly check if there's an issue with inviting neighbors.

But if someone says… "I can't invite neighbors in my game. Each time I send an invite, my game crashes. It only happens for specific neighbors, not all of them." This report contains a lot more information, specifically the actions taken that results in the crash, that allows us to spend more time investigating it.

As for the issues reported in this thread so far, we've found no issues with them. If are you able to provide more specific information, please share it so we can identify what's actually going on with your games.

If you don't have one of the newer devices and you're a high level player, you'll want to wait a few minutes and let the game fully load when you start the app. You probably have a lot of content on your island, so I recommend letting everything load up first before performing any actions. Your device may not have enough memory resources to run everything all at once (load content + perform your actions), which is causing it to crash.

If you're crashing while playing on an Android device, you should see a prompt that asks if you'd like to send the crash report to the developer. Please do send it. Those reports contain a lot of detailed information that helps the team identify different issues.

SnowyKC
12-10-13, 12:02 AM
The game just randomly crashes; I could be doing anything at the time. Sometimes I'm collecting gold, harvesting/planting crops, visiting neighbours, about to send a dragon on a quest, at the end of a battle (and when I open the game again, have to battle the same dragon after waiting an hour), travelling between the normal island and arctic isles, or even moving to another part of my own island. I wish I could say it's because of a specific thing, but I haven't been able to pinpoint it. It also doesn't happen all the time. Just every few weeks, will go on for a number of days, then it's back to normal.

Lorgalis
12-10-13, 02:11 AM
I experience three kind of crashes. The first kind simply restarts the Game (I figured out that - SOME but only SOME - of those are due to bad Internetconnections), the second one is a crash without any forewarning, shut-down and that's it, not even a crash-report to send, and the third one (the rarest) when I can send one. Blaming old devices just not work in my case, neither the version which is the "newest" of Andro - which is outdated because I can breed Infinity to get tons of Fire-Dragons.

I recommend all Mods that are iOS-fixed to use an Android-Phone and play a second account on it. Then you understand, otherwise you only repeat the official points.

SnowyKC
12-10-13, 02:14 PM
Oh yeah, that reminds me: I've never had the option to send a crash report. It just crashes with no warning, at any time it feels like. As I said, I'm not sure exactly what it is that's causing it to do so. Playing on iPad 2, updated to latest iOS, and DS version, level 120.

DaojinWildfire
12-10-13, 05:58 PM
The game just randomly crashes; I could be doing anything at the time. Sometimes I'm collecting gold, harvesting/planting crops, visiting neighbours, about to send a dragon on a quest, at the end of a battle (and when I open the game again, have to battle the same dragon after waiting an hour), travelling between the normal island and arctic isles, or even moving to another part of my own island. I wish I could say it's because of a specific thing, but I haven't been able to pinpoint it. It also doesn't happen all the time. Just every few weeks, will go on for a number of days, then it's back to normal.

That does sound random, so it's be very difficult to identify the issue causing the crashes. The only suggestion I have, since there are a lot of different things you're doing in the game, is avoid performing actions too quickly.

For example: visiting a neighbor and playing with all of the dragons and going back home, all within a total of several seconds.

Since you're on Dragon Story 1.7.3, if the game does crash again, please open the app again right away. The game will automatically send a crash report to us with more information that explains what happened.

I experience three kind of crashes. The first kind simply restarts the Game (I figured out that - SOME but only SOME - of those are due to bad Internetconnections), the second one is a crash without any forewarning, shut-down and that's it, not even a crash-report to send, and the third one (the rarest) when I can send one. Blaming old devices just not work in my case, neither the version which is the "newest" of Andro - which is outdated because I can breed Infinity to get tons of Fire-Dragons.

I recommend all Mods that are iOS-fixed to use an Android-Phone and play a second account on it. Then you understand, otherwise you only repeat the official points.

The second crash sounds very concerning, if it completely shuts down your device without any warning. It sounds like your device completely runs out of resources which forces it to shuts down completely. Please make sure any apps running in the background are closed, which frees up resources, and to avoid performing actions within the game too quickly (see suggestion above for SnowyKC).

misteedance
12-10-13, 06:39 PM
My game tells me I have no internet when I put dragons in the breeding den. What happens is I will put them in the breeding den and it will take a few seconds and then tells me I have no internet conection. When I get back into the game the dragons are no longer in the den. This issue does not happen everytime. I have posted about this previosly in the bug section. The weird thing is I no longer get super rare dragons only common or rare. I have never had this hard of a time breeding super rare dragons. It seems to me that when I am going to get a super rarevis when the game tells me I have no internet conection. Please fix this issue. I am playing on a ipad air version 7.0.4

misteedance
12-10-13, 06:40 PM
Also forgot to add I am using my carries service for internet

DaojinWildfire
12-10-13, 06:43 PM
My game tells me I have no internet when I put dragons in the breeding den. What happens is I will put them in the breeding den and it will take a few seconds and then tells me I have no internet conection. When I get back into the game the dragons are no longer in the den. This issue does not happen everytime. I have posted about this previosly in the bug section. The weird thing is I no longer get super rare dragons only common or rare. I have never had this hard of a time breeding super rare dragons. It seems to me that when I am going to get a super rarevis when the game tells me I have no internet conection. Please fix this issue. I am playing on a ipad air version 7.0.4
It sounds like you're experiencing a sync error when adding dragons to the Breeding Den. If it happens again and you receive a message that says you have no connection, please try opening any other TeamLava game to test if you're actually connected or not.

misteedance
12-10-13, 06:57 PM
It sounds like you're experiencing a sync error when adding dragons to the Breeding Den. If it happens again and you receive a message that says you have no connection, please try opening any other TeamLava game to test if you're actually connected or not.

I play bakery, resturant and fashion and I am not having the same problems on any of these games it is only in dragon story. Also it only happens when I place dragons in the breeding den. I can open any of the other games just fine. I can also hit reconect in dragon story and it will get back in just fine.

Lorgalis
12-11-13, 05:15 AM
The second crash sounds very concerning, if it completely shuts down your device without any warning. It sounds like your device completely runs out of resources which forces it to shuts down completely. Please make sure any apps running in the background are closed, which frees up resources, and to avoid performing actions within the game too quickly (see suggestion above for SnowyKC).

I can rule this out at least on one certain situation, which I can reproduce everytime I want: When I harvest my farms and plant new crop it is to 100 percent certain that this kind of crash happens when I want to enter the Menu, regardless when I do this during gaming - at the beginning, sometimes after that (collecting coins before that) or after visiting one or more neighbors. So it is independent of the time and memory-useage. Some of those crashes I deduce to malfunction of memorymanagement of the Game, but clearly this one not. The other crashes without warning happen during visiting higher level neighbors (at least as high as I am, 117th). Considerably less crashes happen when I am visiting lower level neighbors. This ratio is constant since level 70 or so - and back then I had much less dragons and habitats.

[S8] Elsa
12-11-13, 01:26 PM
I can rule this out at least on one certain situation, which I can reproduce everytime I want: When I harvest my farms and plant new crop it is to 100 percent certain that this kind of crash happens when I want to enter the Menu, regardless when I do this during gaming - at the beginning, sometimes after that (collecting coins before that) or after visiting one or more neighbors. So it is independent of the time and memory-useage. Some of those crashes I deduce to malfunction of memorymanagement of the Game, but clearly this one not. The other crashes without warning happen during visiting higher level neighbors (at least as high as I am, 117th). Considerably less crashes happen when I am visiting lower level neighbors. This ratio is constant since level 70 or so - and back then I had much less dragons and habitats.

Does this happen every single time you visit neighbors or enter the Menu? If so, please provide the exception error message when the game crashes.

LindenTX
12-11-13, 03:59 PM
My sister (ipad1) has had the crashing issue since she leveled up to 70's & has increased in occurrences until now, level 98, she cannot visit nbrs at all. I have new samsung tablet, virtually nothing on it & had no similar problems, until I began to level up OR visited nbr overseas. I have a German nbr, level 100. I always had issues visiting her. DS closed down ("Unfortunately Dragon Story Has ..." with no option to report it) whenever I tried to leave her isle. As I leveled up, the issue did, too. Now, at level 108, my game closes/crashes whenever I visit overseas nbrs. Sometimes it will begin while I'm writing on the wall. When I click "post", there is an extended delay & when the posting are returns, it says "no one has written on wall". Then whatever I post after that isn't recorded on the wall & I'm unable to travel to another isle, but have to return to my own. Sometimes I'm unable to return home, even, & have to close the game through task manager, because DS is frozen. Often DS just closes & I'm returned to where the game is automatically restarting. I think you can determine what is happening by simply playing the game yourself. Begin as a newbie, play awile, being sure to visit nbrs overseas & high level nbrs. Increase your level & do the same, being sure to post on nbrs' walls. Then increase your level to 90's & 100's & play the game. Then you don't have to rely on players to know what to tell you. I'm sure you've thought of this & maybe even tried it, which makes me wonder why the issue hasn't been resolved. I'm not a player who complains about TeamLava! I love DS & really love that TL GIVES it free!! I like the built-in delays, so I don't race through it. I admire the creativity of the dragon designs & I especially love my nbrs. That's why this issue needs immediate attention. We aren't able to maintain our relationships w/our nbrs. And during the holidays, it's especially important to most of us to keep in touch w/our nbrs. So, thanks in advance for your attention to this problem! And Happy Holidays!! nadine

Lorgalis
12-12-13, 03:51 AM
Does this happen every single time you visit neighbors or enter the Menu? If so, please provide the exception error message when the game crashes.

Hy PonyRoar,

I would send it but this is always one of those crashes that do not give the opportunity of sending any report. One out of thirty of my crashes gives such an opportunity. However ... - within the next days I change my Mobile-Operation-Mode to Debug and try to extract informations of value. This Menu-crash is very reliable, but the crash during neighbor-visit even more: As described - visiting neighbors with my own level (or some levels below or above) certainly result in crashes. This is constant since Lvl 70, and unfortunately those crashes do not generate a report to send.

Lorgalis
12-12-13, 03:54 AM
Maybe I have to add a funny incident yesterday, obvious I ran into a kind of server-restart that took one or two minutes. My account was shortly reset to Lvl 1 and Dragon Mother came by to introduce herself to me new player *lol*. Shortly thereafter everything was back to normal, with one vital difference: Before that the crashes visiting the menu were 100 % reliable to happen. Now this chance decreased, but not entirely. So I think a part of this crashes we owe to the Servers.

Woodworker49
12-13-13, 10:03 AM
I have experienced some crashes but not to the extent that others are reporting. I am at level 113. When I restart game I get the ICloud notes which I ignore. The crashes are when I am trying to post to a neighbor's wall and without fail when I restart the game I have received a message from another neighbor at the time of the crash. Is two way posting an issue? I am on an IPad.

sharbuch
12-13-13, 10:34 AM
I finally just uninstalled the game I can't do anything in it takes about 7 restarts to collect from my habitats and forget about breeding anything and I can't even plant or collect my food so u till they do something to fix this I have u installed and once every 2 weeks I go in and see if its been fixed so far nothing so I am not watering money,time or space on it. Team lava doesn't seem to care about us. And so I'm done with them. Carbon Story is a waste of time for us.

sharbuch
12-13-13, 10:42 AM
The one that are suppose to help us need to read all the post it seem they don't understand that this game crashes all the time not just when we visit people ALL THE TIME DOES NOT MATTER WHAT WE ARE DOING IN THE GAME IT CRASHES AND IT WILL NOT LET US REPORT IT IT CRASHES TOO. I hope this helps them to understand.

Lorgalis
12-13-13, 05:07 PM
There is a rule-of-thumb. 99 out from 100 problems reported resulting on User's side and not on the Software's. This proverb prooves itself more then you think. Translated to the crashing issue that means that a pretty high number of them is our own fault - be it old devices or outdated Firmware, or simply incapability of handling a small high-end Computer like a Smartphone properly. Remember, that for example in the Samsung Galaxy SIII a Quad-Core Chip is doing its Service - it is not soo long ago that those things were considered impossible or at least really expensive. Usually those little wonders should handle the not too vast loads of Datas DS generate and handles during gaming, that is the important part of the proverb the Developers are responsible for taking care of. And they get enough payment to do this! I know of far more complex programs running with less Cache and RAM available - stable and without crashes.

Settling on the crashes: To be fair (which is quite difficult for me, regarding the abysmal difference between the Versions of iOS and Android) to TL's developers - it cannot be ruled out completely that many crashes result from exactly that what is always repeated officially. The more it is a problem that many crashes do not induce the Sending-a-Report Routine. They simply shutdown the Game after it freezes a short time. The restart-variant is also ocurring on a regular base. Many of those crashes MUST have to do with Memory-useage because they tend to increase in frequency the higher the level of one Account is and thus the more dragons are around - and! the more neighbours you have. Something I figured out recently, this neighbor-thing.

My crashes show some special behaviours which I try to combine to a kind of replicable structure like "when you do x first, then y, then it crashes" which is valuable for tracking down bugs. A large amount of my crashes I can deduce to a lousy Internet-Connection that sometimes is more like catching single electrons flying around then a reasonable connection. Ruling those out I then found out that the remaining crashes like the ones I described earlier here, changed bevaviour after the incident I reported here some days ago (when my Acc suddenly was at Lvl 1 again). So the Database connection is surely another candidate of crashes of some kind. Here neither we nor the DS-Software itself is the problem, but the Databases or the Servers where the Databases are being situated. A handful of crashes I could reduce to severe Synchronization-problems with those Servers (or between the Servers themselves).

Lousy coding and the usual laziness of documentation are common candidates for slow progress.

itzjulezzz
12-14-13, 09:48 PM
I'm so happy I'm not the only one with this issue. Months now, no breeding or collecting Cause of all the crashes. It's extremely annoying. Stop putting so much effort into new dragons & fix your system. Ridiculous

SnowyKC
12-18-13, 12:51 AM
That does sound random, so it's be very difficult to identify the issue causing the crashes. The only suggestion I have, since there are a lot of different things you're doing in the game, is avoid performing actions too quickly.

For example: visiting a neighbor and playing with all of the dragons and going back home, all within a total of several seconds.

Since you're on Dragon Story 1.7.3, if the game does crash again, please open the app again right away. The game will automatically send a crash report to us with more information that explains what happened.

I've tried this, but it is still crashing. I'm not sure if you're receiving the crash reports; I am opening the game again right away. Still haven't seen any messages telling me a report's been sent, or even asking if I'd like to send one.

marcatwolf
12-18-13, 02:57 AM
Is there anyone that doesnt get crashes while visiting plyrs at high lvls? If so, what device are you using? I want one. Seriously. I love this game, but at lvl 70, Im afraid I will not be able to play and invest much more effort on my island if I cant visit my neighbors or have them visit me. I love this game. Please post your device if you have no issues. Santa may help or Ill start saving.

sharbuch
12-18-13, 08:04 PM
Yah well the Christmas update has just made everything worse its not loading everything and nothing looks like Christmas and it is still crashing constantly. I am an android user and have uninstalled the game it is just no fun anymore I can't collect from anything I can't gift back I can't visit I can't even breed unless that is the first thing I do when it opens and most times it crashes before I even get through the list to find the dragons to breed I spent about an hour restarting it just so I could collect from all the habitats and make more food its no fun to play anymore I've gone onto new games now and about once a week I reinstall and try all over again because I love this game it was the first gamei ever played on a tablet but now it just disappoints

LilMzB4Life
12-19-13, 05:08 AM
Do I need to switch from Halloween version to Original version. I'm lvl 150 and my game crashes without me visiting anyone. I play on IPhone 4s. It's getting really annoying because I can't get anything done on my own island nor visit neighbors like I want. Please fix the crashing issues soon TL.

zan5
12-21-13, 09:56 PM
I'm an Android user and I have stopped visiting neighbors because of the constant crashing. It is so annoying.
It seems like any neighbor that I try to visit above level 100, just crashes.
The solution of just trying again does not work and is very time consuming. In and out in and out! Arrgghh!!

Glensbuns
12-22-13, 02:13 AM
The game is virtually useless for me. I play on a Galaxy S3, Level 110 and have the following issues daily:

1. Incredibly slow scrolling and lagging.
2. Impossible to visit more than 1 friend before it crashes and then restarts.
3. All map requests results in a crash and restart. No idea whether the requests have gone and so have to do it again (which given the soooo slow scrolling takes an age).
4. Sending gifts results in a crash and restart.
5. Responding to map requests...well I will let you work it out...

Christmas DS was unplayable and so downloaded DS original again which is better but still has the above problems. Had problems with Halloween versions etc as well.

Hopefully something will be done about this but given it is an Android issue, I am not holding my breath.

ramothsflight
12-22-13, 09:06 AM
The game is virtually useless for me. I play on a Galaxy S3, Level 110 and have the following issues daily:

1. Incredibly slow scrolling and lagging.
2. Impossible to visit more than 1 friend before it crashes and then restarts.
3. All map requests results in a crash and restart. No idea whether the requests have gone and so have to do it again (which given the soooo slow scrolling takes an age).
4. Sending gifts results in a crash and restart.
5. Responding to map requests...well I will let you work it out...

Christmas DS was unplayable and so downloaded DS original again which is better but still has the above problems. Had problems with Halloween versions etc as well.

Hopefully something will be done about this but given it is an Android issue, I am not holding my breath.

Sorry you are experiencing this. It's not just an Android issue. Our iOS games are doing all of the exact same things as you wrote above. Have been for months now. Since we got the update this week, one of our games crashes every time we try to play it. Makes it really hard to battle in the tournament. None of the iOS games can visit friends without a crash and the map request cashes, well same here. It's amazing we keep trying hoping that TL will fix things.

And today we are having internet connectivity issues that have nothing to do with our internet, which works fine, and everything to do with TL.

We need some fixes for all platforms. Please?

misteedance
12-24-13, 06:19 PM
Having a problem again with the game telling me I have no internet conection. Only when I am breeding. Someone please fix this issue.

kaitelvara
12-26-13, 07:35 PM
Since about three updates ago, my game crashes.

I can be harvesting food, planting food, trying to collect coins and moving on my screen to collect coins. I could be trying to hatch a dragon or breed dragons. Quests too. One second I'm minding my own business, suddenly it lags EVERY so briefly and sometimes not even a lag and all the sudden it crashes. Just shuts off. Now, if that isn't annoying enough it's getting worse. It forgets that I was sending a dragon on a quest that I now have to do AGAIN. Better yet, with all the other games Team Lava is trying to get me to install I have to sit through these annoying ads.

I turned on my game a few minutes ago and it's rage crashed THREE times just trying to gather coins, send a dragon on a quest and plant more food.

I love the dragons in this game and I enjoy playing it but in the year I've been playing it's getting to the point I ask myself why I bother to turn it on when I'm just going to give myself a spike in blood pressure instead of a relaxing and enjoyable game.

I only have this game on my Ipod Touch 4th gen.

nitemarbeforxmas
12-27-13, 07:38 AM
I'm adding my name to the multitude of android users getting the short straw...I've got some of best neighbours I could ask for only about 70, but still...between the slow loading and crashes to visit all of them costs me the better part of a day. I know you said be specific, but isn't that just an excuse?? A lot of times the game shuts down before I've had a chance to report it. I'm not going to write a detailed report of every specific point the game crashes because its obviously not a stand alone issue. I play other storm 8 android games that don't give me nearly so much grief yet, dragon story more than any other needs you to visit your neighbours. It's pretty distasteful that we android users get no perks and left out of so many aspects of the game. The least you could do is give us a smooth gaming experience. Most of us put money in because we like the game and feel you deserve something for the work. However I'm starting to think you'll only do the bare minimum for android users. How is that worth the money?! Are we not customers as well?!

theresasmith
01-01-14, 05:42 PM
I do like playing these games but get so frustrated that i cant do any of the quest and my games just keeps getting the report or unexpectedly stop i cant buy any habitats or game stop unexpected. I plant food and when its ready i click on and game stops unexpectedly. I have already unistalled and reistalled many times i like all the team lava games but im about to stop playing all togather. Please help fix

sandipapas76
01-07-14, 07:03 AM
Every time I try to visit my friends in dragon story the game completely stops on me does any one else experience this?

SnowyKC
01-10-14, 05:02 PM
I'm having this crashing issue again... It seemed to have resolved itself, but now it's back. Again, anything could be a trigger, but most frustrating is battling. I'll win, get a reward, then it crashes. I'll find my award is gone, yet I still have to wait an hour to battle again. Then I find I need to battle the same dragon I just defeated, but can't win using the same dragon I beat it with before. Argh!!

sabrinainde
01-10-14, 10:57 PM
I am an iOS player, playing on a newer iPad Mini. Resources are not a problem on my device, and my device is not the issue. I am experiencing frequent crashing (yes, I am a high level player), both on my island and when visiting neighbors. It can happen when I do things quickly or slowly. It generally happens when I'm playing with my neighbors' dragons or collecting from mine, but can happen during just about any operation. I'm starting to get extremely frustrated.

LilMzB4Life
01-11-14, 10:10 PM
I am playing on IPhone 4s. I'm level 150 and my game has crashed on 4 different occasions today while visiting neighbors. I'm not sure why this is happening. It usually happens after my 4th or 5th visit to various neighbors.

doctor_fan
01-14-14, 07:24 AM
I took the suggestion from the mod earlier and opened DS on my Galaxy S3 and performed no action for a few minutes to allow it to load completely. After about 4 minutes the game restarted, I touched nothing after opening the game. I did not get an option to send an error report. The game came back up, I gave it another minute or so and accepted 2 gifts from nbrs and gifted back 3 nbrs, after hitting send to gift my nbrs the game restarted, again with no option to send an error report. The game came up again and I was able to send 2 nbrs their requested maps. I was then able to collect, harvest, plant, collect some more, place an egg in a nest and breed.

The above happens daily, often the game does not restart it just closes out and I have to start it manually. I checked before I opened the game initially and had no other apps running in the background. I am level 121 playing on android version 1.0.7.7 (DS Christmas ed). Like I mentioned earlier I am playing on a Galaxy S3 with Android version 4.1.1 and should have plenty of processing power. This has been happening for quite a while now on whichever version DS I am using.

I have been given the chance to send a error report on occasion and when that happens I do send the report.

If you need any other info let me know.

Hannah396
01-28-14, 02:51 PM
Mine crashes when visiting neighbors at a high level with a lot of dragons (and therefore animations).

MarcusDragontail
02-07-14, 05:02 PM
Game is almost unplayable on Android. Can't help any of my level 60+ friends. The game just crashes while loading the island or after (trying to) go back home. When I return to that same friend, most of the time, the last few habitat actions have been reset, or more likely, not been sent to the server.

But the game also crashes in the menu, or when scrolling a bit too far to the edge of the world, or when trying to fetch the list of neighbors, or just at random. Also, the Home button doesn't always work. You see it being 'pressed' visually, but nothing happens. This game is extremely bugged.

marcatwolf
02-14-14, 09:40 PM
Im in the same boat on a galaxy note