PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the game

allrightallright
12-07-13, 04:01 AM
So here is my story after the latest update. I went from almost 1700 crowns to 1300. I can't win a single battle. My defense is not strong enough to get crowns from attacking my base, I lose 70% of the battles. My armory is not on a high enough level to make the "fancy" troops and I don't see a chance to update it, because I can't get bild up my stones or gold (no winning, loosing from attacks). For me the game is not attractive to play anymore, i don't know what to do next and think about quitting. Playing has to be fun, right? Anyone suggestions what I can do?

gaxtefexee
12-07-13, 08:42 AM
Looks like I am not the only one. My story is better than yours went from 1780 to 1686 crowns.

syllrag
12-07-13, 09:23 AM
Drop your crowns further down to get an easier match up, get your troops and defenses upgraded, then get back up. Here is what I wrote on the thread next door:

I do get that people who suffer the most with this update is medium to high crown people who haven't unlocked their 4th post or had their high level troops upgraded. The pain is worsen by not getting the gems reward for crown advancement (50 gems for 250 crowns, 100 for 500, 250 for 1000, etc). My suggestion is maybe lower your crown a bit to get those troops upgraded before going back up. I see a lot of opponents with 100k, 200k and 300k resources each with easy defenses around 500 crowns. You can find those bases with above 30% chances when you click the next button.

Second suggestion if you still want to keep your crowns, be more picky on your opponents, click the next button more often to get a more suitable opponent for you to defeat and perhaps tweak your attacking strategy a bit. I do still manage to keep winning by using 30 warriors (lv4), 144 archers (lv5), 20 thieves (lv4) and 16 demos (lv4). I am currently over 2000 crowns but I do get my crowns mostly from defense battles, especially since the tower power up update. Also note that bear's cooking time was shorten from 2min 5sec to only 1min/bear.

jahil
12-07-13, 10:01 PM
Drop your crowns further down to get an easier match up, get your troops and defenses upgraded, then get back up. Here is what I wrote on the thread next door:

Your strategy is working, there are more bases in the farm area.... And bigtime farmers are feasting on the low lvl players listening to your strategy.... Good job!!!

katyush
12-08-13, 12:07 AM
Syllrag, my friend in my alliance have all her troops upgraded on 5-th level and Royal hall 10. And she loosing all battles. So what for God sake she can upgrade after she will loose all her crowns ?!Any other suggestion to brilliant strategy?

syllrag
12-08-13, 09:15 AM
She might need to be more selective on choosing her opponents. But if she is running for the top 50 leader board, hunting for crowns, I have no further comment. Those top 50 players are probably more competent to answering your question, since I am not quite there yet.

k6scux
12-12-13, 02:05 AM
Players Shouldn't have to farm to continue playing the game but that is what a lot of high level players are resorting to. Fire Mocha has tried so hard to prevent farming but their obsessive compulsive need to control has forced ppl to farm. Fire the management!!! Hire people who know how to run a game.