PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Christmas

oink5037
12-01-13, 07:52 PM
Is there going to be a farm story Christmas update?

lester1a
12-04-13, 05:39 AM
Agree we need a christmas farm story for new players that do not have christmas inventory!

ChickieCago
12-04-13, 09:43 AM
This is no fair to the players who are still playing - which, by the way are A LOT. Us consumers are funding your company. I play 4 games and have for 2 years now. I quit Dragon Story because of the bugs and constant crashing issue. When I was playing DS I could not keep up with the updates, it was unreal. Here at Farm story, we get an update every few months now. I suggest you allocate some personal to this application and keep it going. And no, not to Farm Story 2 either - I am on Android & can't play that. We are your customers, we want to keep this game going and fund this - and TL says no thanks? Weird.

jakinyc
12-05-13, 07:08 AM
I think the worst part of it all is that THEY NEVER ANSWER!! You won't know about an update until you get it. You won't know they are deleting a game until it's gone. It's very frustrating that a game that makes money HAND OVER FIST treats their players this way. Always in the dark :(

thelda61
12-06-13, 10:22 PM
Does anyone know if they are gonna release Farm Story Christmas 2013 to us new players? I have found it but not on here and tried 2 download without any luck.

thelda61
12-06-13, 10:23 PM
It's not fair...alot of the older players are all decorated for Christmas :(

janaloo
12-08-13, 09:28 AM

It was so nice to get a Harvest and Thanksgiving update! Where is Christmas? Not even a Christmas chest? Please don't wait until right before Christmas! I hope we see something soon!

There are still so many ppl playing Farm Story and so many new people too! I love love love this game! We miss our weekly updates!

bbieprnc
12-08-13, 03:01 PM
I think the worst part of it all is that THEY NEVER ANSWER!! You won't know about an update until you get it. You won't know they are deleting a game until it's gone. It's very frustrating that a game that makes money HAND OVER FIST treats their players this way. Always in the dark :(

But remember, you are posting on a forum where other players are posting, so no, you most probably will not receive reply you want here. Unless one of the Forum Moderators will find out from TL / Storm8 and will let us know.

oldmcz
12-08-13, 04:21 PM
Yes! I just started this July and looked longingly at all the Halloween decorations and was very disappointed I could not get any. If they don't do a Christmas or Winter update I'm going to be seriously bummed.��:-(

oldmcz
12-08-13, 04:25 PM
I agree. It would be very deflating if they didn't do a Christmas update. That and Halloween were what I've been so psyched about!

oldmcz
12-08-13, 04:26 PM
And then of course there was no Halloween update...

sibl
12-10-13, 02:14 PM
Dear new farm story players.
Just a little hint, don't wait for any updates, please. I'm sure that Farm Story is a game which is going to be discontinued soon. I'm playing this wonderful game for nearly 4 years, but it seems to me that this game is on the TL list of forgotten and discontinuing games. So sorry about that and still suffering, because still love this game.

sacredheart81
12-11-13, 06:28 AM
Christmas please!!!!!

lester1a
12-11-13, 03:14 PM
Christmas please!!!!!

I love fs...please tell us if you are discontinuing or give us new items please!

catphantomcake
12-11-13, 06:43 PM
In the Black Friday sale, it has some Chrismas Decoration, And I got it

jakinyc
12-14-13, 02:09 PM
But remember, you are posting on a forum where other players are posting, so no, you most probably will not receive reply you want here. Unless one of the Forum Moderators will find out from TL / Storm8 and will let us know.

I'm fully aware.

cherryberry9
12-14-13, 05:41 PM

Short and simple...HE LL NO!

cherryberry9
12-14-13, 05:42 PM

I mean....at this point, there's no hope.

Chickapea
12-16-13, 06:16 PM
Where's the new Farm Story Christmas items for 2013???????????????????????

lildvl91
12-17-13, 06:40 AM
Seems like they forgot about this game for updates, decor...etc perhaps it's their way of making people not want to play so they can get rid of it like some other games. They promised only a break in updates for the summer & would be back in fall. They have lied? After all here it is nearly Christmas & only 2 updates since beginning of fall!.. Come on TL don't go back on your word when you said this game won't fall by the wayside like those others.

lildvl91
12-17-13, 06:42 AM
Your right at this point there is no hope...seems like they forgot about this game.

pinkster73
12-17-13, 10:56 AM
Farm story is toast. Don't hold your breath.

creolepraline
12-17-13, 07:48 PM
Yep. It's gone. Within the next two months we should get an announcement saying the game won't be supported and they're giving free gems. I hope not! I still have crops to plant and trees to master. I also just bought some gem items for the thanksgiving sale. I'm seriously hoping they just let the game sit there. Let us play in peace and not remove it from iOS players. They could have thrown old Xmas stuffs to us. I'd have gotten things from two years ago happily. Even without new content. It's a shame.

CuteTali
12-17-13, 08:04 PM
Same here, I would've happily bought items from 1-2 years ago. I don't have much to decorate with and am still trying to master all crops and there are sooo many of them.

AuntyRose32
12-17-13, 08:19 PM
I still have crops to plant and trees to master. I also just bought some gem items for the thanksgiving sale. I'm seriously hoping they just let the game sit there. Let us play in peace and not remove it from iOS players. They could have thrown old Xmas stuffs to us. I'd have gotten things from two years ago happily. Even without new content. It's a shame.

Yep to all of the above. I'm in the exact same boat. I really hope it doesn't get the axe completely.

CuteTali
12-18-13, 03:20 PM
Here is all I was able to do with some items I had from last year and plain out colorful crops of red white and some green. I think it's not too bad considering the lack of new decor this year.
I also noticed I can't zoom all the way out for some reason, which is why the picture appears cropped.
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag120/liatp23/Farm%20Story/farm_story-2013-12-18-04-44-54_zpsead9e2be.png (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/liatp23/media/Farm%20Story/farm_story-2013-12-18-04-44-54_zpsead9e2be.png.html)

CuteTali
12-19-13, 05:09 PM
Thank you :)

I was actually about to buy gems for farm story on last black friday, I click the purchase button but it didn't get through. Seeing how the game is dying maybe that's a good thing. I do like this game a lot, but it's very time consuming, if only they let you harvest, plow and plant in batches like I suggested before, this game would induce less wrist/finger pain to a lot of people who enjoy playing it.

dd2pls1988
12-20-13, 06:50 PM
It seams as if they will not be updating this game ?
So my thought is if they will not spend money updating or helping us ! They should change all items that cost GEMS to coins and let us HAVE FUN :)

carolinatrombone1
12-21-13, 10:12 AM
I just celebrated my 2 year anniversary for my Android game on Thanksgiving and will celebrate my 2 year anniversary of my iOS game on Christmas Day. Taking out gem crops/trees. I only have 6 crops and 8 crops (flowers) left on my Android and iOS game. Since life got more hectic for me with work my remaining neighbors (20ish) were not getting the attention they deserved so I removed them in order not to be that player that played but didn't water. :( I used to have 60 plus neighbors that I watered daily but over the past year or so they have dwindled due to people quitting playing. I hope the game stays up to finish mastering my remaining crops. Until then I have something to do. I have never nor will ever purchase gems. I get them from masters and downloading new games etc. I use my gems solely to fertilize crops (2 days or higher) to help achieve master quicker. Currently I have approximately 25 million coins in each game because I don't but stuff I just purchase crops etc. To bad the game is seeming to go downhill it is very therapeutic after a hard day of work. FS2 I played only for the goals. Let's just say it wasn't very good and became nearly impossible to expand. Hopefully once FS is finished for me that I will be able to play FS2 and it will be as relaxing as the other.

Blinkie13
12-23-13, 10:59 AM
The update doesnot work. I don't understand

kooky panda
12-23-13, 12:14 PM
The update doesnot work. I don't understand
What update are you trying to download?

merrowmum
01-18-14, 01:40 AM
It is really frustrating - I joined jan 2013 and to start with we got regular updates, not any more boo hiss!

engla02
01-21-14, 08:35 AM
Me too was disappointed to find I couldn?t buy any x-mas decorations for my farm. :(
If any holiday is about decorating it is x-mas.

carlsonlove8
01-30-14, 05:11 AM
I noticed that moderator's do read these. If you post a problem like transferring the game or where do see experience balance, they answer. Hundreds of questions about an update remain unanswered. That's all the answer I needed. I quit Farm Story. Miss it a lot but it became a waste of time playing over and over and planting crops I already mastered. As they forced us out of City Story the same silent way, I figure other games are next. So will soon be leaving those also.

lildvl91
02-01-14, 05:52 AM
Yea it does seem they are slowly forcing us out of farm. I hope not!

bobbyrae
02-11-14, 12:27 PM
What is sad is all those new ADD ME threads that keep being added, encouraging new players to start playing a pretty much dead end game :(

nmishii
02-11-14, 01:32 PM
What is sad is all those new ADD ME threads that keep being added, encouraging new players to start playing a pretty much dead end game :(

Also sad is that after the new players start playing a pretty much dead end game, they get gem sales in-game enticing them to pay money for a pretty much dead end game.