PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Goblin!

tess5891
12-06-13, 08:30 PM
My castle story game seems to have an aspect of it that's "stuck". I have a goblin stuck in the bottom right corner of my land.

When I try to click on it to battle/get rid of it (which I've done before) it toggles the screen icons as if it's trying to switch to the display that pops up when you're hitting monsters with your sword and it gives you the three sword swipe choices. It switches the menu icon to the sword icon in the bottom left, for about two seconds, but no sword choices pop up so I can get rid of the monster.

So far I've tried editing my kingdom to move objects out of its way which doesn't work. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I haven't found a thread on the forum that seems to help, so I wrote my own :)

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

mikado86
12-07-13, 02:29 AM
I think something similar to this has happened before and someone on support had to delete/move/whatever the monster, I suggest you to mail them

PikaSquirrel
12-09-13, 11:32 AM
You can still fight the beast as long as you tap an area of the beast that appears inside the expanded area of your kingdom. For example, if a Glimmertroll's body is out of bound but the stick that he is holding is inside the expanded area of your kingdom, tap the stick and you will be able to bring up the option to fight it.