PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Sagittarius Dragon

kooky panda
12-06-13, 06:26 PM
New Dragon!

merdragon
12-06-13, 06:29 PM
Thank you Team Lava, for bringing this dragon.
It's my horoscope star, I really want this dragon, pleas let me have it :o
If anyone has it, please post time and pics, thanks muchly.
I have 21hrs and 22hrs so far on my 2 accounts, no gold left to speed,:p so no idea :confused:
Good luck everyone :o

merdragon
12-06-13, 06:31 PM
Please please Kooky. Do you have pics and time? Thanks muchly.
It's my birth star, I really want it, have 21hrs and 22hrs on my 2 accounts. Have no gold left to speed:confused: so no idea.

kooky panda
12-06-13, 06:35 PM
I have not gotten it yet. Not sure but I am sure someone will get it soon!

Emeralding
12-06-13, 06:38 PM
Please please Kooky. Do you have pics and time? Thanks muchly.
It's my birth star, I really want it, have 21hrs and 22hrs on my 2 accounts. Have no gold left to speed:confused: so no idea.

I'm getting nothing but fails. Lots and lots. The 21 hrs is Poison. The 22 is Mindvolt. I've also got lots of Island, Trickster, Familiar, Social, Fruitful, Fairy, Genie, Coral and Serpent. This one is all over the place.

Emeralding
12-06-13, 06:39 PM
Oh, I've been using Libra and Forest. What is everyone else using?

dicontan
12-06-13, 07:09 PM
My god a new zodiac dragon, for weeks now im still trying virgo huhuhu, i have tried anubis and leo, diamond and leo, leo and leo.....

merdragon
12-06-13, 07:38 PM
Virgo forest gives me 21hrs - poison or social :confused:,
quetzal Leo gives 22 hrs - mindvolt or wizard :confused:
Spent all my gold trying for limited dragons, so no gold left to speed these :(

spectacular2nv
12-06-13, 07:43 PM
Virgo forest gives me 21hrs - poison or social :confused:,
quetzal Leo gives 22 hrs - mindvolt or wizard :confused:
Spent all my gold trying for limited dragons, so no gold left to speed these :(

Are you ok? I don't think anyone's have breed it yet.

awsumum
12-06-13, 07:51 PM
I checked, it's 20 hours, but apparently you can get island and headless and a few others for 20 hours too :(

merdragon
12-06-13, 08:08 PM
Are you ok? I don't think anyone's have breed it yet.

Thanks sweetie, I am ok. Just waiting to see if anyone has got it ;) I want it for this account, but no gold left here, tee hee :p

merdragon
12-06-13, 08:10 PM
I checked, it's 20 hours, but apparently you can get island and headless and a few others for 20 hours too :(

Thanks awsumum :o are you trying for it? I hope you get it :o

awsumum
12-06-13, 08:20 PM
Aww! Thanks hun, I hope you get it too :)

Yeah, I've run outa gold (boo, hiss) and the 20 hours gets my hopes up, til the egg lands on the nest aaaaand it's another island (also boo/hiss) at least when it's 8 I know it's a genie, or 21 it's a poison, or 24 it's a sunrise, but 20? Cruel, TL, cruel! Now I have no gold, and another 16 (serpent) breeding! *sigh* lol, I'll get it eventually, someone else will have the distinction of being first, and good on them, I'm always pleased when another player gets the dragon they want :)

kari0na79
12-06-13, 08:40 PM
Got Sagittarius with Libra and Scorpio on second attempt. Breeding time 20 hrs.

Emeralding
12-06-13, 09:23 PM

Does Scorpio really take 40 hours to evolve or is my game playing tricks on me? I started using Libra and Virgo (didn't have Scorpio). I got a scorpio!!! I threw it in the growing tank and the timer says 40 hours???!!!???

knj00
12-06-13, 09:25 PM
Does Scorpio really take 40 hours to evolve or is my game playing tricks on me? I started using Libra and Virgo (didn't have Scorpio). I got a scorpio!!! I threw it in the growing tank and the timer says 40 hours???!!!???

Scorpio takes 40hrs to evolve for everyone... not sure why. I guess it is just special like that. >_<

Emeralding
12-06-13, 09:46 PM
Thanks! I was really hopping that it would evolve into my Anubis dragon I want. I mean, Geez! 40 hrs! I was upset over a 27 hour Libra. That is a walk in the park. Except I have another one breeding right now trying for this elusive Sagittarius dragon.

merdragon
12-07-13, 02:33 AM

Oh dear, no hope for me then, I only have 3 Leos, couldn't breed any other zodiac on this account. Only have Leo and Virgo on the other account :(

awsumum
12-07-13, 03:05 AM
Oh dear, no hope for me then, I only have 3 Leos, couldn't breed any other zodiac on this account. Only have Leo and Virgo on the other account :(

Try breeding Leo and Leo, see if that works!

Backf1ipper
12-07-13, 03:59 AM
Finally got Sagittarius! With Virgo & Libra - 20 hrs.
This one is even harder than Double Rainbow and Prism. Got a couple of Scorpio, Virgo and Libra before one of this.

buttabdullah99
12-07-13, 06:57 AM
Hi just breed quetzal with Leo and got 8 hrs is it fairy ???

DragonLady1955
12-07-13, 09:27 AM
My birthday was yesterday. Trying to get Sagittarius too. Any ideas are appreciated.

Androidville
12-07-13, 09:29 AM
It could be Fairy, Genie, or Cornicopia Sagittarious takes 20 hours, I hope u get the 1 u want luv.

DragonLady1955
12-07-13, 09:30 AM
I only have a Leo. How can I get Sagittarius with only one zodiak???

jptheripper
12-07-13, 09:39 AM
leo and diamond, or try for another leo, or leo and any green

buttabdullah99
12-07-13, 12:19 PM
Breed Leo and quetzal again and got 18 hrs any suggestion what it could be

merdragon
12-07-13, 03:14 PM
Breed Leo and quetzal again and got 18 hrs any suggestion what it could be

It's either Familiar or trickster.

merdragon
12-07-13, 03:16 PM
I only have a Leo. How can I get Sagittarius with only one zodiak???

Yes, agree with jptheripper, any of those combo is possible. Good luck.

awsumum
12-08-13, 01:29 AM
I got it! :D

It took about 2 goes, first was magic (also 20 hours, so I got a little excited too early) then Sagittarius!

Good luck everyone :)

awsumum
12-08-13, 01:32 AM
Oh, sorry my combo was Virgo/Libra. Originally I was trying Leo/forest, or Leo/Leo, and all I got was Leo, and other fails. Then I swapped to Virgo/Libra, and got it second go.

Again, good luck everyone :)

merdragon
12-08-13, 04:11 AM
Oh, sorry my combo was Virgo/Libra. Originally I was trying Leo/forest, or Leo/Leo, and all I got was Leo, and other fails. Then I swapped to Virgo/Libra, and got it second go.

Again, good luck everyone :)

Congrats awsumum!!! :o
Well, I'd better breed a Virgo and a libra then, piece of cake :(

buttabdullah99
12-08-13, 05:04 AM
I got it! :D

It took about 2 goes, first was magic (also 20 hours, so I got a little excited too early) then Sagittarius!

Good luck everyone :)
Congrats awsumum u r very lucky TL really like u :p

awsumum
12-08-13, 12:04 PM
Congrats awsumum!!! :o
Well, I'd better breed a Virgo and a libra then, piece of cake :(

Oh no :( I'm sorry luv. I'll try to cross fingers (and toes) for you. Have you got a diamond?

awsumum
12-08-13, 12:15 PM
Congrats awsumum u r very lucky TL really like u :p

Lol! Na, they just like my gold buying "s****s", I promise it's pure dumb luck! I ran outa gold at the beginning and silly me stuck with Leo/forest too long. But I swear this is not a "rub everyone's noses in it" it's purely a help thing, with a combo that worked (at least for me) I don't normally switch combos so soon, but I got sick of speeding Leo's

I truly hope you guys get it (with a minimum of fuss/gold/breeding) buttabdullah and merdragon and everyone else

awsumum
12-08-13, 12:16 PM
Oh, and thankyou so much for the congrats, now you guys have to post when you get it so I can congratulate you!

summer1443
12-08-13, 04:12 PM
OMG...I'm still trying for a Leo! Bought the habitat back in July and I think it jinxed me. I don't wanna buy a Leo but its starting to look like I have no other choice. Congrats to those who've been successful!

buttabdullah99
12-08-13, 11:59 PM
Lol! Na, they just like my gold buying "s****s", I promise it's pure dumb luck! I ran outa gold at the beginning and silly me stuck with Leo/forest too long. But I swear this is not a "rub everyone's noses in it" it's purely a help thing, with a combo that worked (at least for me) I don't normally switch combos so soon, but I got sick of speeding Leo's

I truly hope you guys get it (with a minimum of fuss/gold/breeding) buttabdullah and merdragon and everyone else
Awsumum u r rite TL only love those who buy gold like u btw thanx

buttabdullah99
12-09-13, 12:00 AM
Breed quetzal with Leo again and got 21 hrs poison stupid :(:(:(

buttabdullah99
12-09-13, 12:02 AM
OMG...I'm still trying for a Leo! Bought the habitat back in July and I think it jinxed me. I don't wanna buy a Leo but its starting to look like I have no other choice. Congrats to those who've been successful!
Hi if u have more than 500 gold so why don't u try boost breed I tried boost bred and got it on my 1st try with night elf and leapord was trying for moon bat and Leo :):);)

merdragon
12-09-13, 03:02 AM
Oh no :( I'm sorry luv. I'll try to cross fingers (and toes) for you. Have you got a diamond?

This account, I have 1 diamond:
- quetzal Leo gave: magic, poison
- Leo Leo gave: mindvolt, water, social
- a while back, I tried Diamond Leo for 1.5 weeks, only Leo, magic fails :( no Virgo, libra or Scorpio.... May try diamond Leo now and see how I go :p

My other account:
- Diamond Virgo gave: coral, magic, water,
- Diamond diamond hogging den, making a virtue:(

merdragon
12-09-13, 03:07 AM
Hi if u have more than 500 gold so why don't u try boost breed I tried boost bred and got it on my 1st try with night elf and leapord was trying for moon bat and Leo :):);)

Boost breed don't work for me :(

asyran2012
12-09-13, 05:33 AM
Awsumum u r rite TL only love those who buy gold like u btw thanx

Now that's not fair! :/ -_-

buttabdullah99
12-09-13, 09:17 AM
Now that's not fair! :/ -_-
Exactly what I also think its not fair :(

buttabdullah99
12-09-13, 09:18 AM
Boost breed don't work for me :(
Ok but I think u need to have some patience bcoz u will get it soon wish u so much luck :):):)

cdbabe
12-09-13, 05:27 PM
hello neighbors

how do you actually breed zodiac dragon because i dont which dragon i use. btw i dont have diamond dragon for a start :(

thanks!!

buttabdullah99
12-10-13, 01:32 AM
hello neighbors

how do you actually breed zodiac dragon because i dont which dragon i use. btw i dont have diamond dragon for a start :(

thanks!!
U need to breed night with air to get Leo dragon :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-10-13, 02:53 PM

I got my Leo with lightning and a black and one of my neighbours got it 1st try with this combo too.

buttabdullah99
12-11-13, 12:09 AM
Breed quetzal with Leo got 20 hrs but I was island :(:(:(:( crying

fattom19
12-11-13, 10:37 AM
Exactly what I also think its not fair :(

You dont think it is fair? You wanna know what I think is not fair that I (ashamedly) spend A LOT of money on gold and still have no luck breeding what I am trying for!! lol So I don't think your quite right when you say TL favors people who spend gold and I'm living proof

wildhearts20
12-11-13, 11:32 AM
I like this dragon, but I'm still trying to get Raven, I've been trying forever it seems!

aussiejules
12-12-13, 12:09 PM
FINALLY GOT IT....

FOREST AND LEO that combo that order to many fails to write

20HRS

id aussiejules

Nessa_V
12-14-13, 04:55 PM
Breeding luck is a strange thing... Tried for two months on and off to get Libra, spent tons of gold, never got it, finally gave up... Now trying for Sagittarius got Libra... :O

DragonLady1955
12-28-13, 09:17 AM
Been trying to get Sagittarius all month. My birthday is Dec 6. Tried dawntree,forest,and diamond with Leo many times. Tl makes things too hard especially if u have a kindle. I play Dragonvale and its alot easier breeding. I am on fixed income so gold is out of the question.. sorry to be on soapbox but this sucks! If I ever do get Sagittarius I will quit breeding. It's too never-ending

DragonMaster128z
12-28-13, 11:40 AM
Been trying to get Sagittarius all month. My birthday is Dec 6. Tried dawntree,forest,and diamond with Leo many times. Tl makes things too hard especially if u have a kindle. I play Dragonvale and its alot easier breeding. I am on fixed income so gold is out of the question.. sorry to be on soapbox but this sucks! If I ever do get Sagittarius I will quit breeding. It's too never-ending

Two days after mine! :P
I've heard Sagittarius is really hard to get and I just got my first Leo who is waiting to evolve because of my Midas but thats another story.

papahiggy
06-10-14, 07:37 AM
Any suggestions on what will beat Sagittarius in the arena? Thanks

doto92ok
06-10-14, 02:08 PM
Any suggestions on what will beat Sagittarius in the arena? Thanks

You could try black night, cosmic or landworm

PineapplePigeon
06-12-14, 03:19 PM
Kind of cute, like how it's in the format of the Familiar, but I don't like the habitat :( It really sticks out, and the pink tree is hideous :p Oh well!

saghaven
12-18-14, 08:54 AM
Finally, FINALLY, after months of trying I got a Sagittarius. It's my zodiac sign so that was the one I really wanted out of all of them. And once they started eliminating the zodiac dragons I knew I needed to really try to get one. After it became limited this week I really got nervous as I kept getting Island fails and such. So I said I would just try two Zodiacs together all the time hoping it'd work. Before I'd kept trying to throw a green element in there with no success.

I'd tried the two Zodiacs before with no success. But I'd bred Virgo and Cancer when trying for other dragons. So I threw those two in and got 20 hours first shot. I refused to get my hopes up figuring it would turn out to be a Magic dragon. And lo and behold, the Sag egg is now sitting in the nest. :D